Who's this MINUS guy?

I guess I can intro myself on the new site. :)

Uh, obviously I'm a CoD fan. Been a member here since June 09 (I think?) after hearing about carbon, matt, cannon and chefs goin to the first f2p. Ended up becoming a moderator here due to my awesome forum skills (and Photoshop work.......and bribery :D) and have had a great time ever since. Love the gaming community (for the most part) and look forward to being here for quite awhile. I'm also an admin with carbon and matt on WePlayCoD.

Im on the 360 side (gt: MINUS Stl) and you'll usually find me playing Rock Band 2 or Fallout 3 if I'm not playing CoD.

Outside of gaming, I'm a big Android OS fan. Yeah, I'm a geek. :ugeek: The phones (and that community) are great. I'm always changing stuff up on my phone. I also helped carbon with his Droid a bit (he was such a noob! :P) I'm also now messing with my new car. 2010 Genesis Coupe. It's gorgeous......and fast. And my wife LOVES IT!! I also do some work in Photoshop and After Effects.

Hmm....not much else I can think of..... :D

Oh, and I'm the one who found this smiley :facepalm:....you're welcome. :P

See all of you on the battlefield.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic