• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm with you on that.

Crown,Door,Heart,Horn,Griffin,Stag

Match the pattern as said to the corresponding statues right before power room.  Make sure to stay in the trophy room to hear it.  If you miss it, simply hit the urn with your bow and it will repeat.  Happy Easter Egging

25 minutes ago, JJMFP said:

I can confirm with you on that.

Crown,Door,Heart,Horn,Griffin,Stag

Match the pattern as said to the corresponding statues right before power room.  Make sure to stay in the trophy room to hear it.  If you miss it, simply hit the urn with your bow and it will repeat.  Happy Easter Egging

Can we get the symbols that correlate to the respective word, I feel as if that will help us in deciphering the Apothicon/Keeper language.

Edited by Ragdo11706

The corresponding statues show you the Apothicon symbol needed to shoot with the bow.  They are the same every time, but the name changes from game to game, making the symbols change and the order in which they go.  Go to each statue and press action button and it will show you the symbol for that statue.  A picture of the door or horn or crown is on the statues base.

Sorry but i do not have pictures but can post them tonight after I screen shot the process.

This would be better suited for the EE thread though, wouldn't you think?

59 minutes ago, JJMFP said:

The corresponding statues show you the Apothicon symbol needed to shoot with the bow.  They are the same every time, but the name changes from game to game, making the symbols change and the order in which they go.  Go to each statue and press action button and it will show you the symbol for that statue.  A picture of the door or horn or crown is on the statues base.

Sorry but i do not have pictures but can post them tonight after I screen shot the process.

This would be better suited for the EE thread though, wouldn't you think?

It would probably be best suited in the Shadows of Evil thread under Apothicon/Keeper language revealed. I am currently unable to do so, as I'm on XBone. If you could it would be very much appreciated.

This is the Thread.

Edited by Ragdo11706

@Ragdo11706

I took your advise last night and jumped right back into the game and tried to get the screen shots.  Just as I was making my way up to the statues I died a terrible death.  I will get home tonight and post a new thread with a detailed analysis on the corresponding names and  Apathicon Symbols.  Or better yet, update it in the easter egg thread

Edited by JJMFP