wesleykg00

Early round strat?

anonymous    325

You probably know about the camping spot behind the bus depot?

Also, training is not a good idea in this map, because theres no jug.

Awards

LocoMofo85    3

Survival on Depot I assume?

Well I always like to hunker down in the depot for the first 5 waves (roughly). I do this for ease and comfort of geostrategic positioning. Once you open that door, things get messy and we lose a considerable amount of control over our environment. Within the Depot, there are only 4 windows, one for each player. It's extremely easy to control this area until that door opens. I also like to show up at the box with substantial points to spend on it.

Usually I buy the M14, just in case the box decides to be difficult.

I too love the camp spot behind the building, but it's not easy unless you have an experienced team. Usually when doing well coordinated sessions of this map, There is a bit of a system to that camp site.

First of all you need the proper hardware. There is no speed cola, so camping in a death trap spot with an RPD, probably not your finest hour. ^_^

I prefer an Galil, Mtar, Ray, hell even the H4M3R has improved reload speed over the RPD.

If you have a good team, your allies will exercise some common sense and actually develop a routine where at no point in time, is every player reloading. This is the worst case scenario. 4 players in a death trap unloading their ammo with reckless abandon.

I actually subscribe to the belief that in order to camp here, you need at least 1 player with an LMG, RPD, H4M3R, anything with a large enough clip to cover your allies whilst thy reload.

That is pretty much my strategy on Depot. Always adapt, always have a contingency plan or exit strategy. Positioning is important to me, as I hate training. It's so repetitive and boring, not to mention risky by nature. I am more of a logistics and statistics type player.

Edited by LocoMofo85