Easter egg over?

Ok, so i did the easter egg over at my friends house the other day, and personally, although i DON'T think that's the end of it, if it is, then i'm HIGHLY disappointed with it. 90 Second Death Machine? What's the use of that? As if we are REALLY gonna be in the middle of the game when we do this... I don't think it's over, i think we simply haven't found the ACTUAL missing piece of the puzzle. I have a feeling that this easter egg will be continued in later maps. So here's what i think.

From now until project nova's initiation, lol, Jkjk.

Anyway, my theory is that in the later map packs from now until Zombie's ending, when you complete a certain easter egg on that map, the orb will come down and grant you a gift, whether it be Death Machines, Matryoshka dolls, gersch device, heck maybe even a hellhound that would help you fight off the zombies for a few rounds (that would be SICK), i just think that we haven't seen the last of the orb (Gersch, Yuri, WHATEVER). I guess we'll have to wait to find out, but what do you guys think?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this is the end of the Easter egg there has to be something else the steps are similar to vorkuta and so according to that theory the next "STEP" as it were would be to "raise hell" so meybe you do have to do this part of the easteregg during a round and finish it within 90 seconds??

just a theory but has anyone noticed samantha's face on the wall if you look at thesyndicateproject's video breakdown you can see a face on the wall.Could this possibly find her??? :?: :?: :?:

could I get a link to that video?

If I remember correctly that is from right before, or shortly after ascension was released. I think he said it turned out to just be a weird shadow, I'm not a hundred percent sure though.