Looking for Z-players on 360

ProjectDead

Title says it all. 

Looking for players on the xbox 360 platform. And those on the one? You can buy the game, it'll still allow us to play. Only problem though? Could be our internet. Other than that? Xbox one owners can play with me as well! ^o^

Some of my skills for zombies.

You could say I'm partily both of 'medic' and 'supportive' roles in zombs. By that I would say I have your back. Unlike a lot of random players I've encountered... 

Another thing I like in a game of zombs? 

If we can work as a team. And find ways in earning a crazy amount of points, with good stregs through out a few carrable rounds..!! That'll be deeeecent!

My gamer tag is 

Ell Kisuke II3 

Hope to see you around, and kill some zombs for some fun. ^>^

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Are you still looking for a squad to play this game? I am ready to play this series of Call of Duty in a multiplayer mode. Actually, I always used to play my games in the single-player mode, but it is true that one has to gain certain experience in the single player mode to play well in a team. What other game are you playing other than COD? Currently, I am on the Call of Duty World War 2, Destiny 2. You can also go for these series to play if interested as Call of Duty World War 2 is the latest series to play which is now available with so many amazing players. On the other hand, Destiny 2 is also available with the latest story throughout the game which makes this series more playable. But I used to play my games on the PS4 as I found it compatible to play any kinds of video game. One can also carry their game from one PlayStation console to another PlayStation console with the help of its relevant PSN card. You can also PlayStation Store Guthaben 50 Kaufen if you are looking to play a video game on the PlayStation console. Previously, all of my friends used to play in an online team, they all inspired me to play.

Archived