Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheMerkyOne

Gobblegum gone

Recommended Posts

I've had black ops 3 since the day it came out, purchasing the digital deluxe bundle which comes with the season pass which was fine but a few weeks ago I went into a zombies lobby and all of the gobblegums that came out in the dlc packs have been taken away from me saying that I need to download the map packs, the problem is that I can still play all of the dlc maps and everything else that comes with the season pass except the gobblegums, I've tried uninstalling the map packs and redownloading them but that didn't work, can anyone help?

Share this post


Link to post
Donor

I'd probably contact Activision Support on this one. Kinda sounds like the game doesn't think you actually bought the DLC, since those who have a secondary account, can't access the DLC gum on it.

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Rissole25 said:

I'd probably contact Activision Support on this one. Kinda sounds like the game doesn't think you actually bought the DLC, since those who have a secondary account, can't access the DLC gum on it.

Guess I'll have to try and see if I can get a hold of them lol, many thanks for your help

Share this post


Link to post
Donor
2 hours ago, TheMerkyOne said:

I've had black ops 3 since the day it came out, purchasing the digital deluxe bundle which comes with the season pass which was fine but a few weeks ago I went into a zombies lobby and all of the gobblegums that came out in the dlc packs have been taken away from me saying that I need to download the map packs, the problem is that I can still play all of the dlc maps and everything else that comes with the season pass except the gobblegums, I've tried uninstalling the map packs and redownloading them but that didn't work, can anyone help?

Are you on Playstation?
If so, go into your system settings Select icon_settings.png (Settings) > [PlayStation™Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licences].

 

Try that dude and also make sure that your account is active!

Hope this helps man. )

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Blurryface said:

Are you on Playstation?
If so, go into your system settings Select icon_settings.png (Settings) > [PlayStation™Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licences].

 

Try that dude and also make sure that your account is active!

Hope this helps man. )

Xbox one man haha, thanks anyway though 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

About Call of Duty Zombies

Call of Duty Zombies (CODZ) is a fan-made gaming community centered around the popular Call of Duty franchise with central focus on the beloved Zombies mode. Created in 2009, CODZ is the ultimate platform for discussing Zombies theories, sharing strategies, player networking, and more.

callofdutyzombies.com is part of the Collateral network of gaming sites, including Sevensins.com

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct - regarding all site regulations and guidelines as a user of the website - can be found here. Failure to comply with the CoC will result in account disciplinary action.

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy / Terms of Use

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here. We heavily enforce COPPA and anti-spam laws.

The terms of use can be found here for user agreement purposes.

Legal Information

Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: Black Ops titles, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare titles, Call of Duty: WWII are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.

We are not affiliated with Activision nor its developers Treyarch, Sledgehammer, or Infinity Ward.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .