Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BOD3AN

Shadows of Evil Easter Egg Achievement Help

Recommended Posts

Hi All, I finally found a team of talkers that wouldn't (and for once didn't) back out and we completed the Easter Egg. I have the summoning key icon showing but i didn't get an achievement for it. Did we do something wrong or only half finish the EE? Im sure there will already be a topic on this. If someone could please point me in the direction of finding what ive missed it would be much appreciated.

 

Thanks Bod 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, BOD3AN said:

Hi All, I finally found a team of talkers that wouldn't (and for once didn't) back out and we completed the Easter Egg. I have the summoning key icon showing but i didn't get an achievement for it. Did we do something wrong or only half finish the EE? Im sure there will already be a topic on this. If someone could please point me in the direction of finding what ive missed it would be much appreciated.

 

Thanks Bod 

did you only trap the shadow man or have you seen the cutscene? 

 

To get the calling card you need the cutscene to play.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Nieno69 said:

did you only trap the shadow man or have you seen the cutscene? 

 

To get the calling card you need the cutscene to play.... 

We saw the cutscene and i got the calling card, but no gamerscore or xbox achievement wich i weird.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BOD3AN said:

We saw the cutscene and i got the calling card, but no gamerscore or xbox achievement wich i weird.

Ah... there is no trophy(ps4) or gamescore (xbox) for completing the ee on soe...you only get the calling card and since zns you get the summoning key...

 

For d.e. and zns you get a trophy

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

About Call of Duty Zombies

Call of Duty Zombies is a fan-managed gaming community centered around the popular Call of Duty franchise with central focus on the Zombies mode. Created in 2009, CoDZ is the ultimate platform for discussing Zombies theories, strategies, and connecting players.

callofdutyzombies.com is part of the Collateral network of gaming sites.

Partners & Affiliates

Interested in becoming an affiliate or partner? Contact us to get started.

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy / Terms of Use

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here. We heavily enforce COPPA and anti-spam laws.

The terms of use can be found here for user agreement purposes.

Legal Information

Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: Black Ops titles, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare titles, Call of Duty: WWII are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.

We are not affiliated with Activision nor its developers Treyarch, Sledgehammer, or Infinity Ward.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .