Uncharted 4 Thief's End

Any uncharted 4 fans here? Recently I bought the game because my cousin loved this game. I play few hours every day if anyone is interested in joining my PSN is way2g00. I am online after 7 o clock most nights. 

I want to reserve my judgement on this game. But I like to say that I am not in love with the game, primarily because it's third person so multiplayer is a b*tch and there is a lot getting used to if you are cod-fan/destiny boy like me you will feel like that the game is slow, considering you havent grinded mp from UC1-3 . But if you are Uncharted veteran you are going to love it. I feel like you need to grind a lot to get better guns and purchasable to win games. There is a  lot you can do from support pov if you think you are useless in the game, so don't give you. Obviously Campaign is one of the best for this games, although I am not big on that. The only thing missing at this point is the co-op mode which I was told that will be coming shortly. 

Thoughts/suggestions welcome. Also I checked to  make sure there are no threads for this game before creating one, so forgive me if there is already a thread.

Earlier this year I completed the Uncharted remaster trilogy and have now been playing the Uncharted 4 and I'm really liking it. Though I must say I bought it purely for the story and I don't have any interest in the multiplayer of the game. It probably is the best looking game on PS4.

• Like 1
On 5/14/2016 at 1:54 PM, Matuzz said:

Earlier this year I completed the Uncharted remaster trilogy and have now been playing the Uncharted 4 and I'm really liking it. Though I must say I bought it purely for the story and I don't have any interest in the multiplayer of the game. It probably is the best looking game on PS4.

Yes, it does look insanely beautiful. Graphics and resolution is top notch. Unfortunately the game mechanics are bit slow for me. But it does look super realistic like every other uncharted game.