Salvation of the Damned ( Map Concept )

SALVATION OF THE DAMNED

Easter Egg Song

Zombi 2 Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX8Ol2QYlUE 

Bonus easter Egg song

No Room in Hell instrumental

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4CzXQAMOnk 

Synopsis: Shortly after the events of Legacy of the damned our 4 heroes sail off on a boat to the Afterlife. However they do not reach the Afterlife. Instead their souls become stranded once more. This time they are trapped in Davey Jones Locker for the sins they have committed during their lives. Now they find themselves fighting for a way out.

Intro: The children walk into the room and sit down by the fireplace. They live deep underground and tonight is story time. Schuster walks slowly towards the shelf where he has the Key to Historia placed on a stand. He picks up a very old looking Book and begins to flip the pages. ( Old drawings of Legacy of the Damned are shown depicting the events from before ) “ The pirates struggled through hell and high waters…but they managed to escape the army of the Damned. As Clancey, Salazar, Zubambi and James sailed off into the afterlife…little did they expect they would soon become trapped…in Davey Jones Locker…..”

You spawn in the same boat you built in the Legacy as it travels through foggy waters. Suddenly the boat stops and the mist goes away a bit revealing a sandy beach with no trees shrouded in Green Mist. You spawn on top of the boat and a bunch of green eyes undead suddenly start coming out of the sand. Hundreds of them. They all approach you and if you have save data from Legacy of the Damned then you will spawn in with all your perks and weapons from when you completed the egg last time. In this Area Zombies don’t stop Spawning and they will keep Coming till they down you. Rounds do not end in fact they don’t even Begin. You get swarmed and each time a Player gets downed the sand Absorbs them. When the last player gets downed the screen fades to white and then finally you begin round 1.

Polihua-Beach-Lanai-Hawaii.jpg

You spawn deep under the Ocean. You are not swimming but rather you are walking on the ocean floor. The water has the same effect as the anti gravity in moon and effects your movement. It slows you down but it also slows the zombies down so it evens out. You are in a coral Reef area and Zombies begin to spawn in from the coral. Other zombies drop down from the surface and slowly descend to the ocean floor. There is a Mystery Box location here and in each other area. The paths are X shaped so you have 4 different directions to go in. Buying doors will break coral and allow you to pass through. In the coral reef there is an abundance of sea life so you get lots of fish and sharks and turtles. Crabs and sea stars. Fish swim away from you and zombies as they get too close.

Caribbean-Coral-Reef-537x405.jpg

This area is the Abyss. If you fell through one of the holes you will end up here. It is dark and scary and glowing eyes are the brightest thing you will see. The Abyss is full of Lost Souls roaming around in the shadows. You can’t see them but you can hear them whispering. There are caverns leading up back to the brighter areas of the Sea but the caverns are tightly packed. Some areas of the caverns have air Pockets in them and these areas act as normal areas where you can run around at regular speed. The walls reflect Light and look wet with small sea creatures such as crabs, snakes, and lobsters roam from time to time.

The Caverns with air in the Abyss make up a portion of the map in which you will sometimes find yourself dropping into caves if you don’t watch your step. You can find an AN-94 and a Bullpup in the cavern walls as well as various perks. The two perks here are Speed Cola and double tap 

underwater_caves_by_dionix24-d61tw97.jpg

The Sunken Ship is an area at the very center of the Map. There is a Sunken ship called the Legacy which has 3 separate rooms . The first part is the deck, zombies will climb up from the side of the ship and up the anchors. There crates scattered around s watch where you go. The second area is the Ship’s interior. You will be able to enter the captains Quarters for a look at some interesting objects. You can also fight within the tight quarters of the interior diner. The third and final Area of the ship if the treasure hall which Is an open area but with Hills of treasure. Jewels, gold, silver, Treasure Boxes.

640x400_15490_Mystic_Wreck_3d_landscape_

There is an underwater cave that harbors glimmering fountain in the center.  You can actually walk on the water as the fish swim underneath your feet. When you look into the fountain your characters get visions. These visions will be random and some cross dimensions giving them a glimpse at other stories. A great place to train and the blood from the zombies turns the water red.

Every now and then an Anchor will appear on the sea floor. There is a chain going up to the surface. If all players press X on the Anchor then you will be transported to a Ghost Ship. The Ghost ship will remain solid for a short while. So make sure to pack a punch your weapons. When the Ship starts flashing you will shortly be dropped back into the Ocean as you slowly descend down.

Z- Models

Zombie Pirate- These undead resemble pirates who’s souls have gone mad over time.

Zombie Seaweed- The seaweed Z return once more in this instalment

Zombie Coral – A fleshy zombie covered in coral.

Zombie Wenches- Female zombies wearing torn dresses

Zombie Monkey – Small Apes wearing Vests. They attack in a similar way to the Ascension monkeys however instead of aiming at perks they attack players instead.

Zombie Ghosts – Green see though Creatures which cannot be killed. Bullets pass right through them and they attack for a limited time before vanishing.

New Bosses

Davey Jones- Davey Jones is a Giant Romero Like being. He controls the Zombies in this Map and acts as a Boss that spawns in every 5 rounds alongside the zombies. Davey Jones is a Skeletal Being but his eyes do not glow. He is the first ever boss to use a gun. He will follow players around until he is killed. Unlike romero you can not piss him off however from time to time Davey Jones will Pull out his Pistol and Shoot down a Player. Killing Davey Jones will make him go away for 5 rounds. It will also rewards you with a nw Power up drop which arms you with Davey Jones Pistol. It’s like a Blundergat but in Pistol Form.

green%20skulls%20pirate%20black%20pirate

Coral Creature: A creature made entirely of Coral. He has a Rock tied to his leg which causes it to move even slower through the Ocean Floor. It has fish swimming around it. It can take more damage than other Zombies because it is made up of Stone covered in colorful coral.

The Electric Eel. The Eel is Davey Jones Pet. Davey Jones sends out the Eel in order to devour Lost souls. Legends say if you are eaten your soul will remain in the Locker forever It slithers out of dark caverns and will try to eat Players that are exposed. During these special rounds Players will need to enter a cave or find cover in order to avoid the Eels Gaze. Touching the Eel or being in close proximity will shock players. You can’t kill the Eel so the best way to avoid being killed is to avoid crossing it’s path.

Pixo_jmi_ns_0075_comp_v049_msp_l.1045.jp

In Game Mechanisms

Pack a Punch: The Pack a punch is located on the Ghost ship which only becomes solid every few rounds. Pack a Punching will reskin your weapon into a wooden object covered in Gold Rims and Jems such as rubies and saphires, emeralds.

The Pack a Punch from Legacy has now been replaced by a new version. The New one resembled a Wooden Voodoo statue with it’s mouth wide open and a purple swirl of energy inside. When you place the weapon inside the mouth closes and the eyes Glow bright Purple as steam escapes the Statues Nostrils. It will give a groan and open its mouth revealing your newly upgraded weapon.

The Mystery Box: The Mystery Box retains it’s old design from Legacy. A treasure Chest. Instead of a teddy bear when you cause the box to move, Phantoms will be released from the box and then the box will fade away as Davey Jones Laughs.

The Weapons in the Box are A combination of Black ops 2 Weapons and Black Ops weapons

New Weapons

The 4 Swords: 4 Regular swords obtained from the Box. Once Upgraded they receive unique names and a unique ability.

Upgrading: Upgrade your sword by Killing zombies with them. The more zombies you kill using your sword the more skill you obtain as a swordsman or Swordswoman. You will then see your sword transform into it’s new form.

Clancey’s Lament: Purple flames engulf the sword as the blade turns black. Zombies hit with this sword will burn to a crisp and zombies nearby will feel the heat of the sword’s black fire.

Zubambi’s Pride: The Sword turns to stone, then cracks as the stone shell falls off revealing that the sword inside has begun to glow orange. Zubambi’s pride is his tribe as the life energy of all those that came before strengthens the Power of the sword Not only killing zombies but knocking nearby zombies down.

Salazar’s obsession: Lightning engulfs the sword as the sword becomes infused with energy allowing Salazar to become one with the sword. The sword is much lighter and can be swung faster and more often with less interruption between swings

James’s Redemption: A white whisp covers the sword and the sword becomes crystal reflecting light that shines so bright it infects them and frees their souls

New Perk

Swash Buckling Buckabeer: When knifing with a sword aiming for the head will decapitate zombies. A secondary effect allows you to run and Slice with your sword at the same time without slowing you down. It also increases Sword Damage. Costs only 1500 points  but to use it you WILL need a sword which can be obtained from the Box given enough spins.

Back Stabber Brandy  - A Brand new perk which allows you to get one hit knife kills if you stab a zombie in the back. It costs 2000 to buy. A good way to use the effects of this perk is to have one person train the undead then have the person with the perk sneak up behind and snag a few kills.

Returning Perks

The original 4, The 2 above, Mule Kick, and Deadshot

Achievements

Salvation: Enter the Afterlife

Lost Souls: Survive 5 Minutes on the Lost Lands

Hear no Evil: Complete Clancey’s Side Quest

See No evil: Complete Salazar’s Side Quest

Speak No Evil: Complete Zubambi’s Side Quest

Do No Evil: Complete Jame’s Side Quest

Drunken sailor: Acquire all 8 perks in one game

In Game Quotes

Clancey

Damn it, even in the afterlife we keep getting shipwrecked

What? Again? Ughh what do we have to do this time.

Can’t I just die in peace instead of.. I don’t know…. IN PIECES…

I can’t see shit in here there’s too much Fog

Hey…I think I can see ourselves..

There’s a shiny man looking back at me.. I don’t like him.

At least we have shiny green voodoo helping us out!

More ammunition for these crazy weapons!

Enough bullets to take down the naval fleets

This should keep them away for now.

There are no windows out here… this is useless

That explosion wiped everything except us…

I seem to be occupied could someone grab that?

A curse? Or perhaps a blessing..

Hey!, Salazar! Help a girl out here!

Hey! Get over here and pick me up!

I’ve murdered more dangerous things than you! Come at me!

I’m already Dead I got nothing to Lose!

That one is for you Daddy!

I’l cut you down like I cut down the last person with a bounty!

That’s a nice pistol, I’ll be taking that.

How is there Fire underwater? Oh yeah….We are dead…..damn it…

Their eyes seem to be staring into my very soul

Be gone demons!

Yeah….I can work with this

These Knives are my favorite!

Well, I’ve killed people with worse choices of weapons before

This weapon is so bad it reminds me of that time we first met

Oh i shouldn’t have drunk that

I feel stronger

That’s the last time I drink the contents of strange underwater drinks

Whooahh…… that was weird….

Cheers

Davey Jones Locker? I thought that was a Myth

Hmmm a Gold coin….Might as well…….

What is that?

Looks like I have to go down deeper

Ah yes, this will do Nicely

Maybe you deserved this….some of you didn’t… I was blinded by my hatred for my father, my one true goal was to assassinate him but now that I know the truth I have realized what I have done. Rest now, be at peace.

Zubambi

There is an Evil in the Water I can feel it

We are here for a reason, a similar reason as to why we were on the island

Fear not I will go take a look…

Shit More Damned Souls!!!

Fight!!!

Clancey give me a Hand!

James! Now!!

Explosives going out!

I need a drink, someone fetch me a drink!

I will not remain damned in this abyss forever

Davey Jones!!!

ATTACK THE EEL!!

Hey Salazar I got your back

Weapons…....These will do….these will do perfectly

No No…These weapons are not fit for a warrior

This place is filled with all the wretched and damned souls….we must do what we can for them

The witch doctor was the elder… I believe he may have passed from the mortal world. So what has happened to my tribe?

No…….I am sorry my brothers…..I am so sorry….I will give you a proper ceremony….so that you may rest

We can upgrade are weapons over there just like on the island

These drinks are good….nothing like this up on the surface..

I will have peace when this is over.

This pistol is fine… With this I can put many souls to rest.

The sword has the power of all of my kin…together we are strong…together we can not fall

They are made of coral, what an odd sight

Davey Jones is weakened we can do this

We have the key, our struggle is almost over

Salazar

We are trapped again….jeez…

HA! ENGARDE!

Nothing will keep me from reuniting with my dearest, I have searched the world above and now I will search the Afterlife! No mortal or Demon will keep me from my quest!

HA! HA! Take that! And that!

These glowing objects are great in a pinch!

Weapons over here! We can use this Box

This is a Good one! I think I’ll keep it

Hey, if I meet my fiancé in the afterlife, don’t tell her I’m using this, It’s embarrassing

Someone get me up

I can’t do this on my own!

I need some of these drinks,

I never though I could be the type of man to use a sword so well

Hey james, Save some for the rest of us

Clancey we don’t really see eye to eye but I respect you more than before

Not really my style but I can work with it.

Hey Zubambi! Behind you!

Got you! You owe me one James

Hey clancey, thanks for saving my skin

Davey Jones? He’s actually not just a fictional creature? Well….this will make a fine tale

Anyone know what this does?

I am so sorry for not helping you when I had the chance, I traded your blood for money so now, take my blood in exchange

I can feel the pain I made you go through…this is my punishment

Is it over?

Well….it looks like this is our last stop

James

I don’t know how this will end for us. I just wish I could go back and make things right

Hey someone give me a hand here

Nothing to dig up this time?

We need to find a way out. Give us a heads up if you find anything strange

This We are at the bottom of the ocean yet we walk on it as if we were on land…we must really be dead then

I need more ammunition

I’ve gotten used to these strange weapons.

Not gonna question where these weapons just glad they are here

The explosion kills everyone but us, probably the best thing about this explosive

Instantly killing the undead is satisfying

Careful with the eel its hungry

Its dark in here someone want to light a torch? Oh crap, we are underwater

The bartender back when we were aive made the best rum, To be able to taste it just once more

I think I might throw up..disgusting

At the very least these drinks give us an advantage, the taste horrible though

I can feel it, We are almost there

This sword is calling out to me…It’s mine

Duck!!!

The treasure is mine……All mine

I regret never telling my wife the truth, I lied to her for so many years and for what… to obtain a treasure that might not even be real. I had it good back then, I had a good wife, a Son, my own house. I want to do this one more time…but this time to get it right…

You know, clancey has been talking a lot lately…

Easter Eggs

Note: Each Character Easter Egg can be completed on Solo Mode depending on which character you spawn as. However to complete the Main Egg you need all 4 Players due to the fact that all 4 Eggs need to be completed during the same game in order to start the Main Egg.

Clancey’s Easter Egg

Hear No Evil: In this Quest you need to pay for the Lives you have taken during your life as an assassin.

Step 1: You will find Gold coins scattered around the ocean floor

Step 2: After collecting these Coins you will begin to hear a Voice.

Step 3: The voice will tell you a hint, Go to the Abyss

Step 4: In the Abyss special White Ghosts appear.

Step 5: Obtain the Sword

Step 6: Upgrade it to the Clancey’s Lament

Step 7:  kill all the Ghosts using this weapon

Step 8: They will vanish and leave behind a Handle

Zubambi’s Easter Egg

Speak No Evil: In this Egg you need to perform a traditional funeral ceremony for your tribe so they too can rest.

Step 1: Collect 5 Hidden Tribal Statues.

Step 2: Go to the room with the Lake in the tunnels

Step 3: On each edge find a slot and place the totems.

Step 4: Tribal Zombies will appear once more ONLY during this part

Step 5: Obtain the Sword Zubambi’s Pride

Step 6: Keep killing tribal Zombies till the water in the lake starts to Glow.

Step 7: Once the Lake begins to glow quickly grab all the totems once more and place them in the fountain.

Step 8: Obtain a Magic String

James’s Easter Egg

Do No Evil: In this Egg you need to locate a hidden treasure James was never able to find during his life. The same obsession that kept him from his wife and child.

Step 1: Listen to the voice that gives you a clue

Step 2: Obtain Swashbuckling BuckaBeer

Step 3: There is an area in the ship with 4 Ropes that appear along a hallway.

Step 4: Run through the Hall and without missing cut all 4 Ropes. If you miss you need to restart

Step 5: Obtain the James’s Redemption ( A triple Explosive)

Step 6: In the Ghost ship find the Canon now floating on the surface somehow

Step 7: Throw the Grenade into the Hole and then use your gun to light the String

Step 8: The canon will fire and a Ship in the distance will sink.

Step 9: In the coral reef you will find a treasure chest

Step 10: Open it to uncover a piece of the Key

Salazar Easter Egg

See No Evil: In life Salazar’s one goal was to find his fiancé lost at sea. However he needed to buy boat. Once being a man of status he had influence over the people and he accepted bribes to look the other way. Now he must repay for every last person he did not save in an attempt to save his Fiance.

Step 1: Find a randomly spawning shovel obtainable only by Salazar

Step 2: Obtain your sword

Step 3 : Go to the caves and there are 4 markings on the walls

Step 4: Now you must spill your own Blood in each of these locations

Step 5: allow the zombies to Hit you 5 times without dying.

Step 6: After the 5th non deadly blow allow yourself to get downed in each area

Step 7: The Blood you spill will cause the markings to start glowing red. Cut the Markings using your upgraded sword

Step 8: Hundreds of Spirits will start rising from the sea floor as they leave the locker leaving behind the final piece to the key

End Game Easter Egg

Step 1: Obtain the Key

Step 2 : Defeat Davey Jones for good this time ( Can only be defeated during endgame )

Step 3: Go to the Fountain of Destiny

Step 4: Place the key in the water and a keyhole will form

Step 5: A light will shine on the fountain and an Ancient and Powerful Pirate appears as the Game Ends

Ending cutscene:

The Pirates are finally able to rest at peace however before entering the afterlife for good they meet the Pirate King. The Pirate King is a Dead Man that also went through all the hardships the Legacy 4 went through. He is adorned with Jewels and wears a pirate hat. The characters are then given a choice. One of them can choose to return to the Land of the Living if they so choose to. Salazar knows his wife is dead and he will reunite with her in the afterlife. Clancey says she is tired of a life of Killing and just wants to rest. Zubambi reveals that his village has probably been killed off by the slave traders due to the Witch Doctor being the Elder from his village. There is only one person who still has something he can do in Life…and for that….he is given his chance…..to make things right

Meanwhile …….. in the land of the Living……

The sun is Setting and James finally comes home on his ship to his family, This time a true Naval Officer ( The Ships name is The Legacy)….. His wife Abigail stands on the docks with his young son as they watch the ship come closer and closer. The last thing you see is Carvings on the Ship’s wood. The Names of the 4 Pirates forever part of the ship….The screen then fades to Black…

END

…………………………………………………………….

………………………………………………………..

The screen comes on again as we look at the Dimensional Fountain. The camera gets closer to it as we get a look at the inside. You see a zombie like creature looking at you from inside with glowing red eyes. Suddenly it Jumps forward revealing 2 sharp Fangs……

END………

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was worth the wait, so I am pretty sure we are getting a pirate map in 2015 and if its not up to this kind of standard I will be annoyed. Its so creepy and cool, man it really is. Also the ending is very interesting, the part where James is the last one left and such. But then the vampire zombie at the end, man this is gonna be good.

• 2 months later...