Perk, guns and map ideas!

Ben115Zombies

Hello this thread by me is just a few ideas I have come up with some serious and ones I extremely want others I could live without.

1. Random starting pistol.

I commented this on another persons post and have decided to include it here. The idea is that each player gets a different starting pistol just to add that little bit of variety. It doesn't have to be Dempsey always has the M1911 or anything like that. Problems with this is solo players may just keep backing out until they get the M1911 so they can have mustang and sally.

2. Pro-perks

I will not go in depth because this is Speed colas idea but it is a very good one which I hope is added into the game.

3. Map of treyarch

Obviously this won't happen but it would be quite good if there was a map of their studios and they added all the little troll things they do into the map.

4. Old maps and revisited

There has been a growing theory that old maps may be revisited and I for one will be happy to see that. I think they should add guns from previous games like an Mp40 on ascension even if it isn't in multiplayer. Also, maybe if the storyline requires it more of the map is opened up so we could maybe explore all of der riese.

5. Song re-activation

On most maps you can activate the song within five rounds (maybe a few more) and even though you can save it for anytime you want it would be good if you could activate it multiple times. I would also like multiple sonts and returning songs like elina sigmen (sorry for spelling).

I wilk update when I have more ideas and it isn't so early in the morning

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, yes these ones. 

1: What weapons would there be to obtain from the start? 

2: There are two forms of Pro-perks, both have been discussed by MANY people: 

-Perma-perks: "Perks" that activate on certain maps after doing SOMETHING that sparks a helpful assist like headshot multiplyers, or perma-juggernog. 

-Perk-upgrades: I'd just like to say again, I am indifferent to this if it becomes a thing. But DON'T allow players to upgrade juggernog. I assume this means to upgrade your perks to make them better, or mix perks together to get different effects.

3: I like the Idea of re-skinning Kino der toten, then playing as eligna, Malluka, Clark S. Nova, and the lead singer from AX7 fold. It could take place in hell as a sort of bonus unlocked map after completing the full easter egg and even show old faces from the past like george, the giant, the passer soldat, and any others! They wouldn't be hostile, they'd be just enjoying the concert, the zombies would be horrific demonic fans sent to kill the singers. 

4: Remake the maps, but also revisit the maps. And that is NOT a substitute for new maps. We NEED new maps. Then I'm ok with it. 

5: Makes no difference to me. Maybe a jukebox that lets you replay and song you've found on any map...