Soooo.... Minecraft?

I personally love Minecraft. Not as a game, but with what people have done with it. 

You can do ANYTHING in minecraft with the right skills and modifications. 

You can make zombie maps, adventures in space, horror maps, time-travel scenarios, become a wizard, kill satan, fly a giant horde of chickens, gamble everything away and all kinds of other amazing things! It's such a good sandbox game that doesn't seem to want to stop being epic anytime soon.

There are some updates to the basic game however that could really be useful for upgrading the game without the use of mods: 

Drawbridges: How these work is they push out a block, then another, from a single block. It's much more compact and easier to use then a piston. 

Moving blocks: Like a block that can controlled and linked to other blocks. This would be a great way to form vehicles in-game like with archemde's ships. 

The ability to change one's size temporarily: Like imagine a giant potion and a shrinking potion. One makes one giant for a few minutes, making you more cumbersome but you hit harder and can jump higher. Taken with redstone allows one to break through blocks that can be minded with a bare hand. A shrinking potion lowers your power, but allows you to move quicker and through 1x1 passageways. Taken with redstone makes one invisible to mobs. 

Post your own ideas for updates to minecraft and tell me how mine are! 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic