Day 6 Samanther and the Zombie Factory Chapter 2

Samanther and the Zombie Factory Chapter 1 - http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178118-day-3-samanther-and-the-zombie-factory-chapter-1/

Chapter 2: The Fountain of Youth, The Zombie Master, and the Vodka River

??????: You Know your Mission Right? Bring me a Pure 115 Rock and I will make you a very wealthy man….

???????: Yes Sir….

?????: Don’t let the others know or you will fail this task...Do not dissapoint me.

…………

Samanther walked past the Gates and into the Factory Lawn. She was in at last, The air smell Fresher and the Snow on the Ground felt so much purer on this side of gate. In front of her there was a Huge Purple Door. Nikolai began to approach the Door when they heard a Click..

Out of the Doors to the Factory Stepped a Man wearing a Purple Top Hat and Goggles. His entire outfit seemed tacky and he used a Cane with the letters J and Z in Gold at the Top.

????: Hello Winners... Welcome to My Zombie Factory…...Where we work to Improve the Human Condition….I am The Owner of the Factroy and the Brains behind almost everything behind those doors….My name...Is Jimmy Zielinski

Zielinski: Just through these doors is the Sight of a Lifetime if I can just get your names before we enter

Nikolai: Hello, I am Nikolai, I hope your factory has Vodka because I am THIRSTY!

Zielinski: Good To Meet you Ni-

Dempsey: HEY! I’M DEMPSEY!!! THE BADDEST MOTHERF***** IN ALL OF AMERICA! GREAT TO MEET YOU JIM!

Takeo: Pfft, Such disrespect is Dishonorable. I am Takeo Masaki, It is an Honor to meet you

Zielinski: and you sir?

Richtofen: I am Doctor Edward Richtofen….

Zielinski: I see….and how may I ask are You young Lady

Samanther: My name is Samanther Maximus

Zielinski: I’m Glad at least one of you made it…..

Zielinski: Well! No point in standing here all Day lets GO INSIDE!!

Zielinski opened the Door for them and one by one they entered.

Zielinski: Drop your coats anywhere You won’t need them it’s actually quite warm in here compared to the Outside world.

He Snapped his fingers and 2 Workers in Security Uniforms Sealed the Door. One was a Young Woman with long black hair, the Other was a Young man with Short hair and Spectacles. Other than the two workers there didn’t seem to be Anyone. The Hallway was Extremely Long even though the Door to the Next Room seemed so close. The Hallway had a Huge Red Rug and there were waiting chairs everywhere.

Announcer: Now Serving Number 12,122,014

Samanther Looked around and saw that no one was working at the reception table. Maybe it was a Machine? She Looked back to see how far they had gotten from the Door when she noticed the 2 Workers had Disappeared.

Finally they reached a Door at the end of the Hall

Dempsey: Way to get a russian tired, that was a Long hallway why build it so long?

Zielinski: A long Hallway? Thats odd...seems short to me..

Zielinski pointed down the hall with his cane and Samanther realized the door which they entered from was just a few feet away.

Dempsey: Holy shit that’s freaky! What do you have here some kind of Funhouse?!

Zielinski: Why? You having fun? Step this way! Right through this door is our first stop on the tour!

Zielinski Punched in a few codes and the Door opened to reveal what appeared to be a golden fountain with Bubbles. The room it’self was magnificent as if something out of Roman times.

Takeo: Such Glory! Such beauty!

Richtofen: Say….Ze fountain is amusing but what does it do?

Zielinski: Well….you see...when I sent out those Tickets I kind of Expected for Children to find them and so far the only child that actually found one was this young girl over here.

Nikolai: Well...it sounds ridiculous to send out tickets and expect only children to find them...Even a Drunk russian isn’t as dumb…

Richtofen: Yezz you seem to have miscalculated your competition but you owe us a Tour of zee factory.

Zielinski: EXACTLY! I still owe you a tour! However I would much prefer to tour Children! So without Further Ado let me show you what this Fountain Does!

Suddenly without warning Zielinski Pushed all 4 of the Grown men into the Fountain!

The bubbles began to turn different colors. Purple, Green, Red, blue and Blurple color….When out they came again they did not Look the same. From the fountain emerged a Much Younger looking crew. However…..they were not children

Zielinski: DANG IT! WHY DIDN’T IT WORK! …..

Takeo examined his arms His Legs!!!

Takeo: BANZAII!!!! I AM YOUNG!! I AM HONORED!!

Nikolai: Hey look, I’m younger...that means..Oh No...this stomach is not used to drinking!

Dempsey: I feel like I can Kill 20 nazi’s bare Handed

Dempsey Began to Eye Richtofen

Richtofen: Nein….stupid American. You can’t kill me..if you try I will Dissect you, keep you on a frozen ship and turn you into my servant.. So watch yourself…

Zielinski grabbed Nikolai out of frustration and dipped his head in the Water.

Zielinski: WHY WON’T YOU GET ANY YOUNGER!!!

Zielinski:......Well…..it seems we will have to keep going on with out tour then…….I guess I’ll just have to bump you off one by one then….WELL ON WE GO...WE HAVE LITTLE TO SEE AND PLENTY OF TIME TO DO IT!!...actually no...Reverse that…

Nikolai: What Happens if you drink it?

Zielinski: Idk..but Follow me!

Zielinski led them all to the smallest door any of them had ever seen. It was so small maybe the only thing that could get through was a Monkey.

Zielinski: What you are about to See is so Marvelous and so Mesmerizing that sometimes even when I Look at it I still tend to surprise myself.

Samanther: What’s in there?

Zielinski: You are about to find out...right...about...NOW

A Huge Clunk and the Door began to open Wider and wider and wider. The door also began to grow in size allowing all of them to Pass through.

Samanther couldn’t believe what she was seeing. The entire Room was Filled with Berries, strange fruits she had never seen before and at the very end there was a Giant Vodka River. The ceiling resembled the Night Sky with starts shining brightly and at the very top, the Moon was Full and shining bright Light down on the Field. There were also Workers going around collecting Berries from time to time

Takeo could not put words together to express himself at the sight of the room. Nikolai kept staring at the Vodka River.

Dempsey: Jesus….it looks like...Paradise….

Richtofen: Almost like…. a Shangri-la….

Samanther: Are those edible Mr Zielinski?

Zielinski: You see, the entire room is Used to cultivate special Fruits and ingredients we use for out Perk Drinks. Feel free to Move around, we have had an excess Harvest this time around so eat some of these, Yes Samanther those are Edible. They are still Plain ingredients so they won’t alter your Genetic Makeup. Just try not to Dirty Anything.

Samanther immediately Rushed towards the Electric Cherry Patch and Began to stuff her face. Dempsey found Himself taking Huge chunks out of a brown Looking fruit that looked like a Waterballoon.

Takeo: Zielinski, Why are those fish Growing out of the Trees?

Zielinski: Takeo My friend, some questions in life are better left unanswered...for if the secrets of life are answered then what will keep Man thinking? Here Have a Bite.

Zielinski raised his cane and dropped some down for Takeo.

Samanther looked around and Noticed Richtofen had began Examining a Pen filled with Stange Donkeys. Suddenly The donkey in front Kicked Richtofen Back with it’s Hind Legs

Richtofen: FILTHY SWINE!! I WILL CHOP OUT YOUR LIVER FOR THAT!!

Zielinski: Careful Edward, Don’t get too Close...they kick.

Suddenly Samanthers attention was Drawn to Nikolai...what was he doing?!

Nikolai was Drinking out of the Vodka River...was he allowed to do that? Thought samanther. Her question was Answered when Zielinski came running over

Zielinski: NO STOP!! THAT VODKA NEEDS TO BE PURE AND UNTOUCHED BY HUMAN HANDS! STOP DRINKING IT!

Before Nikolai Knew what was happening he slipped and fell headfirst with a Splash. However instead of trying to get out Nikolai began to swim in circles.

Nikolai: VODKA!! A RIVER OF VODKA!!! YEESSSSSS I’D KILL MY OWN WIFE FOR ONE OF THESE!!!

Zielinski- THE EXTRACTOR WILL BE HERE SOON!!! DON’T STAY THERE OR YOU WILL CONTAMINATE THE VODKA!

A giant Pipe connected to a Flying saucer type contraption began to lower down into the Vodka. The pipe began to suck up the Contaminated Vodka...as well as Nikolai….

Nikolai: Wait Wait Wait!! let me get out!!

Richtofen: Oh no...Nikolai was my Favorite!!.....I’d like to buy whatever he becomes...Just saying.

Dempsey: I think he’s gonna get stuck! Maybe if he didn’t drink so much he would fit through!

Nikolai

Suddenly Samanther began to hear a faint music coming from the Fields

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrdUCeNBEUk

She Looked around and spotted 2 scientists working in the field.

Samanther noticed something about them

That Black Hair.... His Glasses

It was those 2 again, the ones that vanished earlier the Man and the Woman

Takeo: What are they doing?

Zielinski: I believe they are about to sing. I heard they love Hiding their songs everywhere, Looks like they finally decided to Perform Live….How charming! and Just in time for Decontamination!

Samanther: Decontamination? What do you mean by that Zielinski?

The 2 Workers appeared followed by a Parade of Scientists, and field workers as they prepared for Nikolai's Decontamination

Nikolai…….. Nikolai -----------------------------------------Nikolai Felt Something

A Drunken, Russian Stereotype----------------------------Something was in the River

Nikolai, who’s breath is Vile ---------------------------------He felt a Yank and was Pulled Under

Who’s drunken nature should not inspire ----------------Nikolai could not Get Away

---------------------------------------------------------------------The grip was too Strong

COME ON!, We cry! the time is right!---------------------Before he Knew what was happening

So Hurry up Light up the pipe!------------------------------he found himself inside a Glass container.

Hear this, Friends do be afraid-----------------------------Below Him he saw the others looking up at him

Your beloved Friend Won’t escape Unscathed -------Suddenly the Container began to Flood with Vodka

Yes, Nikolai Can Not Be Saved--------------------------Nikolai’s Momentary smile turned into fear

Haaa Haaa aahh ahh ahhhhhh ahhhhh-----------------

He killed his wives with no regret------------------------The Vodka was Rising Quickly

But now a Lesson he won’t soon forget----------------He Banged on the walls

In this Cycle we go round and round--------------------But they were as Hard as Diamond

The Sound of Vengeance pounding loud --------------The Color Drained from his face

We’ll drown him for a minute more-----------------------Down below Him one of the workers held a torch

Until we’re absolutely sure---------------------------------Decontamination…...

then out he comes by God, By grace--------------------------Nikolai mumbled a few last words

A Miracle has taken Place!!--------------------------------------Nikolai: I need to stop drinking.......

A miracle has taken place!---------------------------------------The Fire spread from the River

This Drunken brute who’s time is Near-----------------------Up the Pipe and into the Container

Is loved by Gamers everywhere--------------------------------causing a Massive Explosion.

So whats his fate, you do Inquire-------------------------------Filling the Night sky with Fireworks

He’ll be drowned inside a lake of….FIIIIRRREE!!!!!!!-------and Nikolai Knew No more……

As the Fire began to die out so did the Music. All the workers including the 2 Scientists had vanished as if they were never there.

Samanther decided to stay quiet but the others had a different reaction

Dempsey: OH SNAP THAT WAS AWESOME! CAN WE SEE THAT AGAIN!

Zielinski: Well can't say I didn't warn Him

Richtofen: I Honestly did not Zee that Coming....

Takeo: He was a Dishonorable Man...Drunk till the Very End.

Zielinski: if you want to Know where the Vodka Goes then we are going to Need some transportation.

Zielinski Whistled and clapped his hands and out of a Dark Tunnel appeared a Bus driven by a Mechanical Man. 

Zielinski: So..if you will just Follow me I will show you the Invention Room...A place where all Weapons, Perks and Zombies are Created.....

To be Continued 

Chapter 3: The Crazy Bus Ride, The Invention Room, and the Faulty PHD

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days