Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game really surprised me.  Thought it was going to be sub standard to BL2, but actually holds it's own and does introduce some new things to the table.

Currently a level 40 Lawbringer (NISHA)

I've got WAAAY too many legendaries (thank you grinder), so if anyone is looking for some orange goodness just hit ol' grilliam william up.  I've got legendaries that are level 10-15, and then a bunch of 30+ legendaries.

So far I've mastered duping anything (except moonstone), grinding moonstone (max out in about an hour), leveling people up to 30 (need to get to 50 before I can level anyone up further), and exploiting things (dual wielding rocket launchers anyone?).

Not sure if they've released a sanity check for the backpack, but if not, all I can say is MODDED WEAPONS (@Naitrax once you go black you never go back)

This game really surprised me.  Thought it was going to be sub standard to BL2, but actually holds it's own and does introduce some new things to the table.

Currently a level 40 Lawbringer (NISHA)

I've got WAAAY too many legendaries (thank you grinder), so if anyone is looking for some orange goodness just hit ol' grilliam william up.  I've got legendaries that are level 10-15, and then a bunch of 30+ legendaries.

So far I've mastered duping anything (except moonstone), grinding moonstone (max out in about an hour), leveling people up to 30 (need to get to 50 before I can level anyone up further), and exploiting things (dual wielding rocket launchers anyone?).

Not sure if they've released a sanity check for the backpack, but if not, all I can say is MODDED WEAPONS (@Naitrax once you go black you never go back)

wow.  mind elaborating a bit on the backpack deal?  Im a level 20 fragtrap lol.  Wasnt going to start with clappy, but in the group i normally play with all the others were taken by the time i chose and i wanted us to have all the characters so we knew how they all worked in their progrerssions.

The game is really fun so far, and the increased rate of legendary drops and IOTD inclusion is awesome.  By the time I hit 50 in BL2 (meaning finshed two full playthroughs and thensome) I had only come across 2 legendaries! (lvl 30 conference call and level 43 deliverance,)   So far I got a lvl 8 IVF  SMG (Tediore that throws grenade when reload *obviously* which then spawns 2 more grenades) then got a level 10 Pangolin shield (not the tortoise, i dont remember what it was)  then now got a lvl 13 Nukem (rocket launcher that acts like a grenade launcher with huge EXPLOSIONS! *Torgue voice*

so yeah im really liking this game. 

ha ha!   I guess they put through a Hotfix to change a bunch of the enemies and bosses to halloween themed.  Started TVH mode 2 days ago, so last night i'm getting to Deadlift and all of a sudden all the baddies have jack o lantern heads and Deadlift's name is UnDeadlift lol   Well played Gearbox

I WAS ALSO VERY AMUSED!!!!