Community game build: Portal 3

So, while reading up on some portal 3 ideas I had the idea of a community build: A game constructed by the community… 

So here are the rules: 

- Please treat this appropriately, this isn't a sick fandom BS where everyone at the end is pregnant. This is portal, if you don't know about it research the previous 2 games before adding you're bit. 

- You only get one paragraph to add at a time (1-7 sentences), once posted you can not post again until three other posts have been added. 

- Include bits on gameplay, boss battles, new and reoccurring features, ECT. 

-Character dialogue is not apart of one's paragraph, add that in a second paragraph shortly after, include as much as you want. 

- MOST importantly LABEL your post to which story you are continuing, there are only 3 so far: 

-Chell ------ The main story. 

-Co-Op-------- CO-op side story of atlas and P-body

-Ratman DLC------ Ratman's adventures in portal with the companion cube. 

Edited by Stop mocking me0
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

(Game begins) 

Chell awakes in a tree and slides down to her camp-fire. Everything is fine until an explosion from over the hill is seen. Intrigued she walk/runs there, this is the tutorial stage that shows one the points of jumping, climbing, picking up/placing and about enemies (Simple turrets found when you leave the forest and enter the industrial zone), nothing major. Inside the industrial zone Chell locates the explosion, in an attempt to look closer the floor falls in, deep, deep into the labs below, where she finds the "Portalgun- Uber" which allows one to place portals on any solid surface of either white, black, or gray color. She  explores deeper searching for a way out…. 

Ratman DLC

You load up the game.... In a cutscene Aperture is shown in its prime, workers are happy testing things. Then we see Cave Johnson with three other scientists in a darkened room, one of the scientists pulls a lever and a red eye can be seen in the darkness. We are then shown two years later, the labs are all destroyed, they are very badly ruined. A man can be seen running through the labs, as we get closer it can be seen he is Doug Ratmann, he reaches a secluded space behind a giant fan and puts down his companion cube. He covers his face, tired and worn out. This is where the game begins, you play as Ratman and go through the broken test chambers, what is a key thing to note is that they are all new ones that have never been seen. The labs are more dangerous and enemies are more aggressive, the Antagonist is a virus that took over Aperture, its looks will be detailed when I can next add a paragraph. Also this is not the main campaign and is only a side story.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager

Uh… NV… This was meant to be a continuation type thing where one would build off of the previous post… But I Guess that wasn't made clear enough… Never the less I like the idea. So, could you do me a favor and label the top of your post: 

Ratman DLC. 

That way your idea can be continued with alongside the main story.