Please Explain the Zombie Infection

Guest nebok243

Even if it's not a Taepodong-2, I think it's ironic that they just tested the Taepodong on April 13, which is only a little over two weeks ago.

If the setting is in the near future it would fit perfectly, an ICBM currently being tested but not functioning properly right now, by the time of the game would probably be ready to be used.

Guest MessedUpHead

qy7c75.png

Okay well to me the red and green look like parts to a vehicle maybe a shuttle or something while the yellow and orange look like different stage engines and the pink or the railing looks to me to be something holding it at a dock or something so like others said a rocket or something like it but im kinda leaning more toward the artillery thing my self.

It could be a giant artillery piece, like the pictures someones put up, but much much bigger, or a giant gun for use in a robot suit, think avatar :lol:

I'm sorry, but I STILL think that's a gun.

Unless you guys can provide legit evidence that a FUTURE GUN cannot look like that, I don't know what a gun looks like.

Really, why WOULDN'T it be a gun?

It doesn't HAVE to be a noob-tube, right?

We are talking about future warfare here, so maybe it shoots something completely different.

Either way, we will find out soon.

Love,

Shapeshifter<3

Guest SaltyxxBalwz

Unless you guys can provide legit evidence that a FUTURE GUN cannot look like that, I don't know what a gun looks like.

We are talking about future warfare here, so maybe it shoots something completely different.

Love,

Shapeshifter<3

That's what i think, if u look closely it looks lke it has rails on it and a m16 type grip, the only thing it's missing is a gas tube on the top which is neccessary for the gun to work, unless it's electric however...

Guest TheBG

After Enough searching I may have just fount it.

There is a weapon's manufacture named Metal storm (that I am sure many of you have heard of) that invented stacked electronically igniting ammunition systems for weapons.

The picture strongly resembles the Maul which is a under barrel semi automatic shotgun.

maul_11257783541.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAUL_(weapon)

This weapon fits the 2023 timeline perfectly as well. Maybe the picture is of a prototype model which would explain the slight differences.

TheBG out

Love,

Shapeshifter<3

The supposed "hand" is the giveaway. For it to be in that position, your character would have to be left handed. There are no lefties in CoD :3

Also, it looks more like a water pistol than a gun :P (Such a thin barrel!)

----------------------------------

There is a weapon's manufacture named Metal storm (that I am sure many of you have heard of) that invented stacked electronically igniting ammunition systems for weapons.

The picture strongly resembles the Maul which is a under barrel semi automatic shotgun.

maul_11257783541.jpg

This weapon fits the 2023 timeline perfectly as well. Maybe the picture is of a prototype model which would explain the slight differences.

TheBG out

It looks like that underbarrel shotgun apart from the fact that in the CoD.com pic, the lower tube isn't hollow :S

Guest crazy skillz

maul_11257783541.jpg

TheBG out

You brought this to this thread? :facepalm:

Guest Melovearmy

If you mirror the image and line it up, It almost looks a Hovercraft, and the two parts of a cannon come together to form one big one. What looks like the inflatable part of a hovercraft is outlined in green, And I filled in the space between the two images. Ignore my terrible Photoshop skills.

JBJmv.png

Guest crazy skillz

If you mirror the image and line it up, It almost looks a Hovercraft, and the two parts of a cannon come together to form one big one. What looks like the inflatable part of a hovercraft is outlined in green, And I filled in the space between the two images. Ignore my terrible Photoshop skills.

ba5d750d86579948d7ce267b520c164d.png

I think your on to something!! ughhhhh that sentence is so over used !

Guest TheBG

ba5d750d86579948d7ce267b520c164d.png

Or maybe a Jetpack

TheBG out

Guest U.S.S. Deathstalker

First Halo is becoming Call of Duty with the custom classes, now Call of Duty is becoming Halo with Jetpacks?

To the remark that the barrel is not hollow i the picture Please read this article on metal storm. http://www.metalstorm.com/content/view/64/109/

They state that "Metal Storm stacks its projectiles in the barrels nose to tail" meaning if the gun was fully loaded it would appear to be full and not hollow.

Also crazy skillz y the facepalm

TheBG out

I see what you're saying but that doesn't explain the iron bar on the side.

Guest Gstroy

I see what you're saying but that doesn't explain the iron bar on the side.

A mount would explain it though, like possibly the mount on a UGV.
Guest crazy skillz

To the remark that the barrel is not hollow i the picture Please read this article on metal storm. http://www.metalstorm.com/content/view/64/109/

They state that "Metal Storm stacks its projectiles in the barrels nose to tail" meaning if the gun was fully loaded it would appear to be full and not hollow.

Also crazy skillz y the facepalm

TheBG out

I think it should have been here and only here

Guest xGunner

Guys wait? When did Apollo (forgot about number) shuttle explode? Could this be the shuttle?

It was Apollo One that caught fire during a test, killing the entire crew. It could be something NASA related. If we're still thinking of this game being a direct sequel to Black Ops, maybe the Soviet Union is trying to sabotage our Space Program just like we did to them.

Guest Whipidhinio

FFS its not a gun! The Greatest minds behind warfare would attach two weapons meant for presumably the best the millitary have (SAS, Seals, MF1 etc.) USING A STEEL/IRON GATE!

Get it out of your heads, its not a gun. Plus like Ive said across these posts. Why now all of sudden is Call of Duty catering for Left handed weapons! ALSO! His forefinger looks very very square! ITS NOT A GUN! Actually look at the picture.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

FFS its not a gun! The Greatest minds behind warfare would attach two weapons meant for presumably the best the millitary have (SAS, Seals, MF1 etc.) USING A STEEL/IRON GATE!

Get it out of your heads, its not a gun. Plus like Ive said across these posts. Why now all of sudden is Call of Duty catering for Left handed weapons! ALSO! His forefinger looks very very square! ITS NOT A GUN! Actually look at the picture.

Calm down a little buddy.

We're not going to have a confirmation on this anytime soon so don't get to bent up over disagreements, remember this is all speculation.

And it could just be a makeshift rig for the launcher, and those wouldn't be fingers they'd be the launcher grip.

Guest Roach0909

I've been toying with the thought that might be a Railgun/Gauss weapon.

i dont know if it was you but some one mentioned that before and some one mentioned the other parts looking like the front of a ship(before the hover craft comment) and maybe its a ship carrying a rail gun?

Guest Gstroy

I've been toying with the thought that might be a Railgun/Gauss weapon.

i dont know if it was you but some one mentioned that before and some one mentioned the other parts looking like the front of a ship(before the hover craft comment) and maybe its a ship carrying a rail gun?

Or a hovercraft with a rail gun.

Guest TheBG

I remember when the big bo2 leak came out and they statred heat vision as a point streak. It makes me feel that the game is in the future due to the fact that infrared scoped in bo was terribly low tech. Maybe the scout on top of (if it is even) the gun is the heat vision on.

Ps i said the bow of a ship

TheBG out