Please Explain the Zombie Infection

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I think it could be a Nuclear Power Plant, but that is a long stretch.

It looks comparable, but I know it's not Chernobyl.

Right now my bet is on a nuclear facility of oil rig.

Guest thehamman101

Here's the new image turn 90 degrees, like some people were saying

ixMZS.png

Compared to a Nuclear facility, Chernobyl

blast.jpg[/quote

Regarding the 90 Degree photo, the black cylinder that was originally presumed a 'scope' looks very similar to some kind of metal furnace. Possible relating to weapons production and tacticus.

steel%20furnace.gif

Guest Roach0909

okay i'm trying so hard to think of what that could be with out going so far outside the box i forget where it is but what if we flip it the other way satellite pieces in keeping with the your being watched them? i mean it could of been the black dot in the other image in the sky? probably not but hey who knows.

Guest thehamman101

C'mon its clearly (Let's Stay on topic - Liam)

Hahaha, i created this account when that was going around. What happend to that?

Guest Spitfire

Defs not a noob tube, first thing that popped into my mind when i first saw it was a solid rocket booster. perharps SRB's on a stage 3 ballistic missle?

Guest Gstroy

I'm telling you guys, it's a UGV.

UGV_MW3.jpg

Definitely not a UGV

You know there's more than one type of UGV, right? I'm talking about one with side mounted guns that pivot up and down.

Guest iTz WiNTeRs

I'm telling you guys, it's a UGV.

UGV_MW3.jpg

Definitely not a UGV

You know there's more than one type of UGV, right? I'm talking about one with side mounted guns that pivot up and down.

This is probably the closest thing to what you're talking about.

swords-bot-430.jpg

Guest Gstroy

This is probably the closest thing to what you're talking about.

swords-bot-430.jpg

Now, the one I'm talking about was stopped mid development because of it's inability to aim left or right without turning the entire vehicle.

Guest iTz WiNTeRs

Speaking of Chernobyl. . .

[youtube:2nt67mtq]LBXqgOjB-hs[/youtube:2nt67mtq]

Maybe there's a link?

That's a interesting video. I don't think it is related.

Guest thehamman101

UGV makes sense if ya tilt ya head, also it would fit in with the unmanned air vehicle. It would make a interesting kill streak aswell.

Guest SaltyxxBalwz

Speaking of Chernobyl. . .

[youtube:5miz4iqu]LBXqgOjB-hs[/youtube:5miz4iqu]

Maybe there's a link?

Dude, it's a stupid movie made by the paranormal activity queer

Guest iTz WiNTeRs

I just thought of something. The message that we received yesterday, and now the corresponding audio. What if it is some public speaker for the White House or the Pentagon talking about Tacitus' projects?

Guest SaltyxxBalwz

I just thought of something. The message that we received yesterday, and now the corresponding audio. What if it is some public speaker for the White House or the Pentagon talking about Tacitus' projects?

nope...

ixMZS.png

TOP LEFT AND TOP MIDDLE: Looks to be a missle silo door similar to the Black Ops multiplayer map (I cant think of the name)

BOTTOM LEFT: You can clearly see where what previously was looked at as fingers, looks more like yellow and black caution tape.

CYLINDERS: Look to be ascending at different rates causing the bottom one to look different compared to the other two. It is possible that there are a few different kinds of missles and guns attached.

nope...

i dunno, i think that may be a possibility

Guest nebok243

Guys I think it is an intercontinental ballistic missile:

icbm%20comparison%20chart%20small%20labe

Look at the one on the far right, I think it looks pretty similar to the longer, thinner object in the distorted picture. What do you guys think? The "Taepo Dong 2."

Guest TheBG

Look at the one on the far right, I think it looks pretty similar to the longer, thinner object in the distorted picture. What do you guys think? The "Taepo Dong."

No I don't think so because on the BO2 image the thinner tube is skinny at the very base unlike the Taepo Dong 2 which has a thinker base.

the missile is:

===------

while the picture is:

-===----

TheBG out

Guest Darknova XP

Look at the one on the far right, I think it looks pretty similar to the longer, thinner object in the distorted picture. What do you guys think? The "Taepo Dong 2."

A North Korean ICBM? What purpose would it serve if it can reach the sky?

400px-North_Korean_Unha-3_rocket_at_laun

It can't be a Taepodong-2, they are North Korean and would just crash into the Pacific Ocean about 30 seconds after launch :lol: