Please Explain the Zombie Infection

Guest BlackOpsTiger

I'm not sure what it is, but here is a side by side comparison of a typical grenade launcher attachment and the enhanced photo somebody posted. i don't really have an opinion yet but when I get some extra time later I'll look through some weapons and aircraft or vehicles maybe even buildings that might look like this.

And who knows it could be a puzzle to put together.

vEyb3.png

2q8zxaq.jpg

It looks like an artillery piece.

This makes the most sense. It defintely looks like a weapon of sorts.

Yup, I believe its close up of the barrel of artillery/field gun. Because they are usually consisted by the main gun and then that "tube(s)" under it.

300px-M-1950-beyt-hatotchan-2.jpg

300px-USArmy_M114_howitzer.jpg

Guest blackfire561

Guys tacitusproject.com is linking to this person on youtube now http://www.youtube.com/myoelectric

Yep, myoelectric, another big zombies community, the domain name is not owned by Activision it's just someone linking to different communities.

Oh ok I thought it was still unknown why the hell would somebody do that ??? just weird.

Guest blackfire561

I'm not sure what it is, but here is a side by side comparison of a typical grenade launcher attachment and the enhanced photo somebody posted. i don't really have an opinion yet but when I get some extra time later I'll look through some weapons and aircraft or vehicles maybe even buildings that might look like this.

vEyb3.png

2q8zxaq.jpg

Where is the iron gate thing pulling it together.

vEyb3.png

2q8zxaq.jpg

I kind of agree with this. It looks like a gun with an underslung Grenade Launcher, possibly hung up on some sort of stand.

It's also possible that it is some sort of Artillery, I'm not quite sure at this point.

Guest BlackOpsTiger

I don't think it is a hand-held gun. It must be pretty heavy to need a whole rail to support the two barrels. So it could be artillery or a future concept prototype that Treyarch made themselves or they found on some weapon manufacturer's desk :lol:

---

I'll start looking at future artillery type weapons.

Guest Whipidhinio

To end this "gun" theory. Dispite people saying its not a gun believe me, I still thought well, we don't know the whole storyline or setting so it could be. NO When in the Call of Duty series has someone held a gun left handed? And I hardly think they are going to do it now or that thye have reversed the picture. Its not a gun.

What is with the little audio clips stating the quotes? The voice acting isn't any good, and it's just... unusual. I have a feeling we're in for a surprise Tuesday, this whole thing is fishy

What is with the little audio clips stating the quotes? The voice acting isn't any good, and it's just... unusual. I have a feeling we're in for a surprise Tuesday, this whole thing is fishy

Seems almost like a person being interviewed, that would explain the bad voice acting.

Seems almost like a person being interviewed, that would explain the bad voice acting.

Maybe that would explain the quotes, maybe the people they are interviewing are suspected sleeper cells.

Guest Roach0909

qy7c75.png

Okay well to me the red and green look like parts to a vehicle maybe a shuttle or something while the yellow and orange look like different stage engines and the pink or the railing looks to me to be something holding it at a dock or something so like others said a rocket or something like it but im kinda leaning more toward the artillery thing my self.

Maybe that would explain the quotes, maybe the people they are interviewing are suspected sleeper cells.

Seems more like the first quote was some sort of politician, the other voice sounded like a reporter or something like that giving his opinions on the situation.

Yeah, the "future" guy also sounds like the sound guy (i think its the sound guy) for zombies. This could all be parts of the trailer. We just get the screenshots and audio that leaves you hanging.