Please Explain the Zombie Infection

Guest AlphaSnake

I boosted the contrast to the extreme to bring out the elements in this image

900x506_classified_07HIGHCONTRAST.jpg

definitely looks like the propeller to one of the drone helicopters in the corner to me

The patch in the sky is probably some thing like this:

future%20navy%20drone.jpg

Trying to id the smaller drone.

Thanks for the video Liam, start a full analysis of everything in there like hidden audio & stuff.

Regards Alpha.

Guest crazy skillz

Credit to RoflWaffles...

[youtube:o9grnnht]wYQHpGcrZ5U[/youtube:o9grnnht]

They are helping us maybe the voice is the clue, SOMEONE REVERSE THE VOICE!, lol I feel like i'm in National Treasure! :lol:

Guest blackfire561

On that video you posted the link to why the F are people saying Hayashii and spamming the comments with a different language.

Guest ccm404e

Credit to RoflWaffles...

[youtube:wgxbpt9l]wYQHpGcrZ5U[/youtube:wgxbpt9l]

They are helping us maybe the voice is the clue, SOMEONE REVERSE THE VOICE!, lol I feel like i'm in National Treasure! :lol:

Already on the reversing job...

*opens up audacity* :P

On that video you posted the link to why the F are people saying Hayashii and spamming the comments with a different language.

It's some brazillian youtuber, ignore them.

Guest crazy skillz

Credit to RoflWaffles...

[youtube:3imlpv74]wYQHpGcrZ5U[/youtube:3imlpv74]

Already on the reversing job...

*opens up audacity* :P

:lol: Can't wait

Guest ccm404e

[soundcloud:4qkujpu8]http://soundcloud.com/ccm404/black-ops-2-reverse[/soundcloud:4qkujpu8]

This is the audio in reverse. It's on soundcloud. I can't hear anything from it really...

Guest AlphaSnake

BOII could be happening over a few different eras just like BO did...

I would guess that the story will be told from the future era with flashbacks to the 70-90s.

Regards Alpha.

Guest Paterandreas

avenger-UAV.jpg

Looks like it? It's an Avenger UAV

http://aerowiki.blogspot.com/2010/03/avenger-uav.html

All its missing are the "spikes" in rear and nose. And Avenger UAV is from 2009, how they will stretch BO story there :?

Not sure, but a Quadrotor doesnt fit in the timeframe BO1 is in for sure. Both the Quadrotor and the Avenger UAV still fit in the timeframe of ~2025 as hinted by FPSRussia in the viral video.

BOII could be happening over a few different eras just like BO did...

I would guess that the story will be told from the future era with flashbacks to the 70-90s.

Regards Alpha.

Hmm it would be cool if Mason was 80 and talks about the past BUT to have modern equipment, game's mission(s) have to be set in modern era :(

Guest crazy skillz

[soundcloud:j9a9pzj1]http://soundcloud.com/ccm404/black-ops-2-reverse[/soundcloud:j9a9pzj1]

This is the audio in reverse. It's on soundcloud. I can't hear anything from it really...

all I heard Was "NOW" and "HER"

Guest crazy skillz

[soundcloud:cuwe1p7b]http://soundcloud.com/ccm404/black-ops-2-reverse[/soundcloud:cuwe1p7b]

Brains for the work! Maybe in slow motion you can hear what he says

Guest ccm404e

That voice...

It's Hudson.

If it's not, I don't know what Hudson sounds like.

Love,

Shapeshifter<3

It's not Hudson. Hudson's voice has a much deeper, more authoritative edge to it.

Guest Gstroy

That voice...

It's Hudson.

If it's not, I don't know what Hudson sounds like.

Love,

Shapeshifter<3

Sounds more like Weaver, just a little less Russian.