Please Explain the Zombie Infection

Guest darkjolteon

Besides the last image, I need to expose a theory that has been in my head since the "Tacitus" image unlocked.

If you look at the URL of every unlock, you can notice a numerical disorder. Let me explain myself better:

Quadrotor video: classified_01

Tacitus image: classified_03

LA coordinates: classified_04

"The enemy could...": classified_05 (now it's just the video URL on Youtube)

UAV image: classified_07

"The future is not...": classified_09 (again, now it's the video URL on Youtube)

Strange barrel image: classified_10

Today's image: classified_13

It's obvious that the unlocks follow and order, but they skip some numbers (2, 6, 8, 11, 12 and 14 haven't unlocked yet).

Maybe they are the link between clues:

2 links the Quadrotor to Tacitus.

6 and 9 link the two quotes to the Avenger UAV (Predator).

11 and 12 link the barrel/gun/UGV to the last image (Woods?). I'm not sure about this one.

What do you think?

Classified one was the image, classified two was the video link. It follows that pattern. 5 was the first quote, 6 was the video link, 9 was the second quote, 10 was the video link. Not sure about 8, 11 and 12, but they could just be videos that were originally supposed to be used, but were scrapped by Treyarch and they nver bothered to change things.

At least, that is my take on things thus far.

-Jolteon

Guest AlphaSnake

Just been on Five, the latest picture is of Woods at the Pentagon...

GO SEE FOR YOURSELF.

Upper level of the war room, take the left side until you get to the office the medals are there...

I would also like to note that the Russian GKNova barrels are in Five in the Labs.

Regards Alpha.

Guest Whipidhinio

I believe that white chalky thing on the picture to just be light from an external source, I.E a window letting in light. If you sit on Call of duty.com and just watch it faze in and out (small thumbnail) you can see the pic quite clearly, even make out that the bloke is wearing a light blueish shirt that is quite high on the bloke, which to me, paired with the bracelet on the left, he is some sort of guest, Recovering guest, hospitalised guest, mental patient. I believe its a very simple uninportant picture of something very important.

Guest U.S.S. Deathstalker

Just been on Five, the latest picture is of Woods at the Pentagon...

GO SEE FOR YOURSELF.

Upper level of the war room, take the left side until you get to the office the medals are there...

I would also like to note that the Russian GKNova barrels are in Five in the Labs.

Regards Alpha.

Playing Five now, on the catwalk. where do i look?

Guest AlphaSnake

PICT0992.jpg

brightt.jpg

Here is a picture from five. Upper catwalk check the windows near the SR-71 boards which also gives a precise date for Five & Ascension:

PICT0999.jpg

Regards Alpha.

Guest darkjolteon

PICT0992.jpg

Here is a picture from five.

Regards Alpha.

You have cracked it. The legend once again does not fail in his epic quest to defeat all that Treyarch throws at him. You, my friend, are an absolute genius. I am not worthy, however I salute you as a sign of my undying respect for you.

(Props to Liam and BBD and everyone else too of course :lol: )

-Jolteon

Guest Legend

PICT0992.jpg

Here is a picture from five. Upper catwalk check the windows near the SR-71 boards which also gives a precise date for Five & Ascension:

PICT0999.jpg

Regards Alpha.

By god I think you have it!

Guest InfidelWaffle

MAYBE IT'S MILLER FROM WORLD AT WAR. If you read the intel from Black Ops, it says that Mason was interviewed in the Pentagon after escaping from Vorkuta by a C. Miller. Apparently the same C. Miller from WaW. Maybe those dog tags are Polonky's.

Guest U.S.S. Deathstalker

and i think the clock face reads 6 oclock

Does that mean Woods has a bed time of 6 p.m.?

Guest crazy skillz

wait does anyone else see the pyramid under the frame on the wall or is that just a shadow

I see it, Very bright.

Its not a pyramid, its a folded american flag, and it may be miller and maybe if polonsky's family is dead or the family gave Miller polonsky's folded flag and medals.

Guest football5699

wow read the other posts and still forgot about that :facepalm:

Stupid flag lol jk i thought it was the illuminati :evil:

Guest xGunner

I think the massive blue thing on the right is the interviewer

It looks more like a side view of the person, that's his arm going into what I'm guessing is a shirt sleeve.

Guest AlphaSnake

[youtube:3v6spg1r]9nLfg479JI8[/youtube:3v6spg1r]

At the scene in the bar you can see that Frank wears his watch on his left hand.

I know this is slim, but given what else we now know I think we can say it is Frank as he is the only character hinted at so far.

Oh & I just like posting this video too.

Regards Alpha.

Guest distilledoreo

PICT0992.jpg

brightt.jpg

PICT0999.jpg

Regards Alpha.

I've never noticed that board before, but It's very odd that the last date is three days before JFK's assassination. Unless I'm mistaken, the cut scene in Five was discussing the end of the Cuban Missile Crisis. The only problem is that it ended in August, not November, so Castro had to be there for some other reason. Another thing is the dates could be hinting at the fact that JFK died from a zombie infection of some sorts and that is him in the picture. I honestly don't even know if this makes sense, so excuse me if I'm just speaking nonsense :?

Guest Snuggles

PICT0992.jpg

brightt.jpg

PICT0999.jpg

Regards Alpha.

The photo from the release and the screen shot you took don't match up. The triangle flag is not underneath the medals in your screenshot like it is in the photo, and also the flag from your screenshot to the left is not in the photo. They are similar, and it may indeed be in the pentagon, however there is no evidence that it's the window you claim it is. in fact, the images are different. It probably is not related to zombies.

Guest BlackOpsTiger

Alright, my current opinions on the pictures:

1. 3aOmGz.jpg

I showed this to a friend of mine that is an engineer at a weapons manufacturer in The Middle of America, although he doesn't engineer guns or drones, he does work in this industry and gave me his thoughts, he said the following:

- Clearly a low quality mock-up of a CGI prototype

- The thing on the top is a sensor, doesn't look like a scope, but an electronic sensor of some kind (I think it is a thermal or heat vision personally)

- Under the sensor is clearly a barrel, he has no doubt about this, if this is even a gun (he mentioned that it looks familiar to some of the designs he has seen, but hasn't seen this particular combination of features)

- The "Frame" or thing connecting the two simply serves the purpose of whatever it was designed to do (no he didn't expand on that)

- He tells me the bottom part looks strange, because it looks unfinished or like their needs to b another attachment, he says unless it's to balance with a weight distribution issue or serves as a purpose for the barrel, this is likely where an attachment would go.

- His conclusion either the next version of a long barreled assault rifle that packs a punch and fires rapidly, or a drone with sensors and some pretty advanced technology, he says a drone is more likely because there are some things that look unusual for the end of a gun.

- He says if they would have at least let us see the end of the barrel he could tell me what it was, but he says most likely a drone and I agree.

2. LuS5b.jpg

- This high quality picture shows that the soldier is wearing some advanced armor, lightweight and ready for combat.

- The first thing that comes to mind is Future Force Warrior http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_Force_Warrior

- They create exoskeleton and modified combat armor technology

- They have worked mainly on future armor modifications and communication innovation on the battefield, but have done some work on weapons and have been able to engineer suits that give the user improved strength and endurance, ETA about 2020, fits the timeline

[center:3ahq105w]robocop0904_639x800.jpg[/center:3ahq105w]

The picture seems to show only the suit. Take a look at the gloves

[center:3ahq105w]2il1uz9.jpg[/center:3ahq105w]

Sure you might find some minor differences, but it looks like there will be future combat suits set in the time-frame of about 2020-2030.

3. DlNwx.png

- I thought about going to 5 and looking at the Pentagon, but Alpha Snake being the genius he is beat me to it and made the great discovery.

- I wonder if that has always been there or of Treyarch just updated it, maybe they updated the terminal as well? PC users should check for updates and the files as well.

- Looks Like A U.S. Veteran that has aged. I'm really hoping it is Wood's I loved that bad-ass.

BlackOpsTiger out.

BTW after the reveal trailer is released i'm going to be releasing a music video trailer of my own for Black Ops II. I love Treyarch, and the Zombies Community. :mrgreen:

Guest Gstroy

[youtube:11p1eonw]9nLfg479JI8[/youtube:11p1eonw]

At the scene in the bar you can see that Frank wears his watch on his left hand.

I know this is slim, but given what else we now know I think we can say it is Frank as he is the only character hinted at so far.

Oh & I just like posting this video too.

Regards Alpha.

Nice catch.