Please Explain the Zombie Infection

Guest TubbiPack

Leads to May 2nd, the same day as the posters that were shown in gamestops, this site is probably advertising pre-orders, the game probably won't even be in a stable beta stage yet and if they did one I'm guessing you would have to be an elite subscriber to access it.

I don't understand why they'd use the word 'first' though. I can't see them doing 'waves' of pre-orders, that would be pretty stupid.

Guest xGunner

Leads to May 2nd, the same day as the posters that were shown in gamestops, this site is probably advertising pre-orders, the game probably won't even be in a stable beta stage yet and if they did one I'm guessing you would have to be an elite subscriber to access it.

I don't understand why they'd use the word 'first' though. I can't see them doing 'waves' of pre-orders, that would be pretty stupid.

I think it has something to do with Pre-Order bonuses.

Something maybe underlooked is that if you enter these numbers into a phone it comes up with the zip code for somewhere in alaska

If I remember correctly, Mason is from Fairbanks, Alaska.

Guest Darknova XP

Fyi guys Official Xbox Magazine has posted an article saying that BO2 will take place in the near future. Definitely the most reliable source we've this from thus far.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/41014/black-ops-2- ... -anywhere/

"Activision's next Call of Duty is set in the near-future, the publisher has more or less confirmed via pictures of helicopter robots. "

They're not completely sure either.

Guest lackingvoltage

Don't know if anyone has already said this, but the numbers from 2 days ago are behaving differently now.

900x506_classified_04.gif

Fyi guys Official Xbox Magazine has posted an article saying that BO2 will take place in the near future. Definitely the most reliable source we've this from thus far.

"Activision's next Call of Duty is set in the near-future, the publisher has more or less confirmed via pictures of helicopter robots. "

True, good point.

Guest TFHeart

Don't know if anyone has already said this, but the numbers from 2 days ago are behaving differently now.

900x506_classified_04.gif

True, good point.

CoD 4 was set around 2012

MW2 was set around 2016

MW3 was set around 2016

and Treyarch cant make a game that is in the same time frame of the MW Series so it has to be the far future or around the Cold War period

Guest lackingvoltage

I thought we had concluded that the hidden letters led us back to Verruckt. Did something change?

Oh sorry, had no idea about that, I was just checking the homepage and happened to notice that the numbers and letters in the first half (before the comma) were no longer changing.

Guest Magna

I'm determined to find something actually relevant because so far, I've been wrong on everything ,Tacitus, Numbers etc so hopefully this is my chance at redemption. Probably not but here it is 118 remains constant, could it be referencing the element Ununoctium, which seems to have a few scandals behind it... as for 110-118 (we know 115 is in the middle of that) so nothing new there. And nothing relating to this and 110.

I'll see if I can find anything else. but it probably come up nought.

I'm talking about "The enemy could be anyone and anywhere" hidden letters. I believe it was Alpha who noticed that the letters, when compared to their respective numbers in the alphabet, are the exact same numbers that are said on Verruckt in the power room. We're only missing one number from it.

From AlphaSnake:

On the Terminal WZQOH is N...

23, 26, 17, 15, 8 are the numbers for WZQOH.

The Numbers - Lostpedia - The Lost Encyclopedia

lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Numbers

The numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42 frequently recurred in Lost. ... They had to be clicked 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 times, respectively, to get a clue. One of Rachel ...

This is one of the top results when searching for 23, 26, 17, 15, 8

One number from a perfect match. Coincidence?

This takes us back to Verruckt.

Regards Alpha.

Guest lackingvoltage

I'm talking about "The enemy could be anyone and anywhere" hidden letters. I believe it was Alpha who noticed that the letters, when compared to their respective numbers in the alphabet, are the exact same numbers that are said on Verruckt in the power room. We're only missing one number from it.

From AlphaSnake:

On the Terminal WZQOH is N...

23, 26, 17, 15, 8 are the numbers for WZQOH.

The Numbers - Lostpedia - The Lost Encyclopedia

lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Numbers

The numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42 frequently recurred in Lost. ... They had to be clicked 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 times, respectively, to get a clue. One of Rachel ...

This is one of the top results when searching for 23, 26, 17, 15, 8

One number from a perfect match. Coincidence?

This takes us back to Verruckt.

Regards Alpha.

Ok, but isn't what I pointed out at least worth acknowledging? :|

CoD 4 was set around 2012

MW2 was set around 2016

MW3 was set around 2016

and Treyarch cant make a game that is in the same time frame of the MW Series so it has to be the far future or around the Cold War period

Actually, CoD 4 was set in 2011.

Plus, the Xbox magazine is one of the most unreliable sources of information.

Our best bets are FPSRussia, callofduty.com, or the First Wave thing. (http://www.gamestop.com/mrkt/landing/firstwave/)

Just saying,

Shapeshifter<3

Guest Magna

Alpha, is on to something with Verrucky. The asylum, where a squad was sent in, completely anihilated and only one survived (Dempsey) there's been those messages on the terminal about that, notes from someone named John or something, you know more than I do, I'm pulling from memory. Could the asylum mean that this Tacitus weapons company/manufacturer of the future went back there. I mean its a technological goldmine like Der Riese. And they would be so much stuff related to 935. I also have a suspicion the Nazi ties to all this aren't completely gone, since 935 wasn't the only operation group. There was loads. Even GK remnants would pop up. You never know.

Guest AlphaSnake

I think it is ok...

There is no real information leaked in those pictures.

For me it just confirms that it will be called Black Ops II.

Regards Alpha.

Guest crazy skillz

I think it is ok...

There is no real information leaked in those pictures.

For me it just confirms that it will be called Black Ops II.

Regards Alpha.

but now even though we kinda knew it was Black Op 2, It would have been nice to see it confirmed and everything on the reveal trailer.

Guest Covert Gunman

Liam's post is not a leak. A leak is constituted by gameplay material that has been unrighteously leaked from insider sources specifically about the game. If the developers did not want us to see something, they would not have released it. Obviously, Activision allowed for the creation and distribution of these cards, so they would have expected them to end up on the internet at some time.

Guest crazy skillz

Liam's post is not a leak. A leak is constituted by gameplay material that has been unrighteously leaked from insider sources specifically about the game. If the developers did not want us to see something, they would not have released it. Obviously, Activision allowed for the creation and distribution of these cards, so they would have expected them to end up on the internet at some time.

ok... :oops: sorry Liam.