Please Explain the Zombie Infection

Guest darkjolteon

The Hex Colours are a good find, but I don't see how they can relate at all to anything... Any ideas on how they link together? I'm gonna be up all night trying to work this out :lol:

-Jolteon

Guest Spitfire

the flashing code is a key to unlock the picture.

The spining circles in a picture represents a futuristic lock. Just like how every lock in ME3 looks exactly like the GIF.

When they fit together the picture unlocks, but every lock needs a key and the code is a key.

I think whoever owns the tacticus.com site is purposely doing that in order to get attention from people looking for clues. The site isn't related to CoD.

If its not related to cod how would they know the BO2 weapons manufacturer is tacitus?

Glad to see that we're still on this friggin' subject. Clearly you haven't read anything, it was confirmed by FPSRussia that Tacitus is a BO2 weapons manufacturer, after that the site put that on there to avoid conflict with Treyarch and confusing everyone. For the last time, it's not related to CoD.

Guest Scatapult

Glad to see that we're still on this friggin' subject. Clearly you haven't read anything, it was confirmed by FPSRussia that Tacitus is a BO2 weapons manufacturer, after that the site put that on there to avoid conflict with Treyarch and confusing everyone. For the last time, it's not related to CoD.

You are correct,

But this site may be connected...

http://www.TacitusProject.com

Guest DaPikmin

Wow... I just saw an ad for the reveal, and noticed "II" appeared for only like 2 seconds before it disappeared. Guess that confirmed the game is named Black Ops II then?

I'm not saying he's wrong, but quite a few people made that point (Tacitus St.) before the code even came out. It is far too easy to click an area on that street, get the coordinates, and say you deciphered the code. I'm not putting my bets on some random person on another forum with no proof. We have better standards here and if he cannot provide proof, it didn't happen. No need to bend the rules for people who aren't even on this site.

You are correct,

This however is related. I'm sure 3arc got the domain for tacitusproject and plans on making a website about Tacitus, but for now they're linking us to the CoD site.

Guest Raptured

You are correct,

This however is related. I'm sure 3arc got the domain for tacitusproject and plans on making a website about Tacitus, but for now they're linking us to the CoD site.[/quote:3kbllxr8]

Treyarch doesn't own that domain.

I can't believe how quick people figure this stuff out and sniff out every possible clue. I pretty much just sit back and watch while everyone tears into the latest updates like a pack of angry wolves. :D

Guest Ny643

I was snooping around when I came across the same site perfectlemonade was talking about. I deleted everything past the .uk part and it shows test 1 and test 2. Inside those was hundreds files. Most of them named ILLUMINA. I don't know if it has to do with anything, but don't download any of the files. We don't know what they contain...

EDIT: I was lurking and saw MOST of the files in the /ftp folder were modified TODAY. Hm... Interesting.

ftp://ftp.1000genomes.ebi.ac.uk/vol1/ftp/

EDIT 2: They don't need to be downloaded. All are readable.

Guest FooToo

Thats not entirely true, no one knows who owns it, the registrar is FastDomain Inc. For all you know its owned by EA and not Activision. I believe the same thing happened with GKNova6. The possibility that its being setup for something soon is possible, The fact that its being directed to callofduty.com kind of says something but anything is possible at this point.

Guest Spitfire

I was snooping around when I came across the same site perfectlemonade was talking about. I deleted everything past the .uk part and it shows test 1 and test 2. Inside those was hundreds files. Most of them named ILLUMINA. I don't know if it has to do with anything, but don't download any of the files. We don't know what they contain...

EDIT: I was lurking and saw MOST of the files in the /ftp folder were modified TODAY. Hm... Interesting.

ftp://ftp.1000genomes.ebi.ac.uk/vol1/ftp/

EDIT 2: They don't need to be downloaded. All are readable.

i think your over thinking just a tad bit :/. most of the clues from gknova6 were literally right in front of us just everyone over thought about certain things. If something has you digging across the web its probably not correct. treyarch wants you to speculate, think, more than search.

Thats not entirely true, no one knows who owns it, the registrar is FastDomain Inc. For all you know its owned by EA and not Activision. I believe the same thing happened with GKNova6. The possibility that its being setup for something soon is possible, The fact that its being directed to callofduty.com kind of says something but anything is possible at this point.

GKNOVA6 was registered by markmonitor like every other Activision domain, this one would be the same.

Guest FooToo

Well according to all the Activision Domains that i check via Whois They are all Hidden now, Given that Company's can switch their Registrars i wouldn't count it out yet. But who knows like i said it could be a fake or could be real. Time will tell its to early to play the 'who owns that' game ;)

Guest FooToo

I think the game is going to come out on 13th of November.

The mentioning of the word eclipse on the boxes in game stores,

http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uplo ... isplay.jpg

COD games coming out on early November, connection of Tacitus to the Eclipse and this;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_ecli ... r_13,_2012

Adds up imo.

Its been known that the game would come out on the 13th, Codename for the game is Eclipse and like you said there is an Eclipse on the 13th ;)

Thanks for re-sharing for those of us who dont know :D