Shi No Numa is in China; Nikolai was Captured There

Tac

Outer Manchuria is referring to the section of Manchuria that is on the outside, not the center of it and the main areas, named Inner Manchuria.

I totally get what you mean, over complication is a no-no, I just feel that it fits. If either of us find something else, we can post it here.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Outer Manchuria is referring to the section of Manchuria that is on the outside, not the center of it and the main areas, named Inner Manchuria.

I totally get what you mean, over complication is a no-no, I just feel that it fits. If either of us find something else, we can post it here.

Actually, the center is the inner part of Manchuria. It can go both ways, if you think about it ;) The outer part just has to be outside or around it.

And it's a deal. I doubt we'll find much more, but we'll see.

Lol, what?

Outer Manchuria ... is on the outside, not the center of it and the main areas, named Inner Manchuria.

Actually, the center is the inner part of Manchuria. It can go both ways, if you think about it ;)

Lol that is what I said. The inside and center of the map is Inner Manchuria, you made it sound like I said otherwise.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Lol, what?

Outer Manchuria ... is on the outside, not the center of it and the main areas, named Inner Manchuria.

Actually, the center is the inner part of Manchuria. It can go both ways, if you think about it ;)

Lol that is what I said. The inside and center of the map is Inner Manchuria, you made it sound like I said otherwise.

I am confused! It seemed like somehow I interpreted what you said wrong. Anyways, outer Manchuria is in Russia, which is why the japanese did not declare it independent, because it was under Russia's control. Inner Manchuria is what they got.

I thought you were just contradicting what I said. I guess I fail at reading right :lol:

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Axispowers1942.jpg

Japanese%20Expansion.jpg

pacwar.gif

Beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

The horse is dead, quit beating it.

This argument is pointless and is going nowhere.

Manchuria, was part of the Japanese Empire. Whether the Americans or Japs called it Japan is beyond question.

The only solid evidence stating Japan is in the terminal (the quotes don't count much because their memories weren't fully regained and Richtofen may have lied to them about Shi No Numa), does it not make sense Maxis would write it as 'Japan' for a place that is under control and apart of the Japanese Empire?

Arguing about what they would have called it, is probably the BIGGEST waste of time I have ever heard in my entire life. We are arguing about whether they would have called a territory under control of the Japanese Empire Japan! Realize how dumb that sounds in black and white? Because it is.

So let's just quit this stupid bickering about the hell whoever would call it, and try to find some REAL evidence to help support/disprove this theory.

Guest Zombieofthedead

The horse is dead, quit beating it.

This argument is pointless and is going nowhere.

Manchuria, was part of the Japanese Empire. Whether the Americans or Japs called it Japan is beyond question.

The only solid evidence stating Japan is in the terminal (the quotes don't count much because their memories weren't fully regained and Richtofen may have lied to them about Shi No Numa), does it not make sense Maxis would write it as 'Japan' for a place that is under control and apart of the Japanese Empire?

Arguing about what they would have called it, is probably the BIGGEST waste of time I have ever heard in my entire life. We are arguing about whether they would have called a territory under control of the Japanese Empire Japan! Realize how dumb that sounds in black and white? Because it is.

So let's just quit this stupid bickering about the hell whoever would call it, and try to find some REAL evidence to help support/disprove this theory.

You just got us right back into the argumentation of which we resolved. Nice job buddy :evil: This IS real evidence. Japan did not call it themselves a part of their empire, Americans would not have called it Japan. Germany would not call it japan, because they considered it independent, too.

It's not beating a dead horse. Those were just grouped by Japan. AGAIN, no one would just call it in general Japan, because that makes zero sense. Japan is 4 islands in the Pacific, their empire is around them. Did anyone call France Germany on the western front? NO. It. Is. Logic. No one would refer to what they captured as Germany or Japan.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

If you would like to play with logic, here's some logic for you.

What on earth is so unreasonable, about calling an area that is apart of the Japanese Empire, Japan?!

Look at who is saying it!

Maxis, in a data summary on a prototype terminal with a limit on characters per line

And then Takeo and Tank who are recovering from a memory wipe.

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I remember when we actually got stuff done here. :facepalm:

Well some people feel the conspiring need to take the opposite side of everything and drag on arguments without a counter theory or any better idea, likely for the sake of raising their post-count....

Guest Faust

That seems a bit unfair in my opinion there eye. It just seems insulting have such a great theory suffer because of something so minor. This isn't flaming, this is debate. Should this continue to be a problem, members can be added to your foe list to block them from showing up on pages, which I recommend. There is still things to be learned here if we learn to move on instead of staying in limbo on one topic.

Guest Zombieofthedead

:facepalm: Okay, FINE. Don't listen to me in this debate. I have brought my evidence to the table, and BBD is now NOT understanding.

If you would like to play with logic, here's some logic for you.

What on earth is so unreasonable, about calling an area that is apart of the Japanese Empire, Japan?!

Because nobody called it Japan. For japan, Germany, or the people who lived there, it would be Manchukuo. For America, it would be China/Manchuria.

Look at who is saying it!

Maxis, in a data summary on a prototype terminal with a limit on characters per line

It literally has 4 more letters, and the line it was on was not anywhere near the end of Character count

And then Takeo and Tank who are recovering from a memory wipe.

What does that have to do with anything? Clearly, they've regained enough of their memories to remember their culture. Takeo, I'm pretty sure he would call it by its specific name. Dempsey, he's an American, and would call it by its original name (though to be honest, he likely would not care).

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Which you kinda sorta brought back to life... just saying here. Tac and I were going to bring further evidence to the table when we find it. Please... just do not push this. We have resolved our conflict for the time.

Like I said, I'm done with this debate (Unless BBD continues to revive the dead horse, in which case I will have to retaliate to defend again. Sorry about this).

Guest Faust

In that case, you have proven yourself unworthy of our trust when we tell you to move on. Because of this, this has now been moved to the asylum so that all posts can be pre-approved by our moderators before being posted. If anyone here posts something that we feel useless toward further discovery, that it will will not be added to this thread.

• 4 years later...

How about little bump for a thread that was originally posted around 5 years ago. 

2nd paragraph mentions Unit 731 which is now mentioned in BO3 DLC2

An Epic flame war / debate is in this thread too.

A far fetched theory which now has some canon evidence

Awesome job @Tac

• Brains 1