Rectifying Previous misconceptions, and interesting titbits

Guest vuvuzelagoblin

So they were in Verruckt and Der Riese. Verruckt was dead and alive, then it broke out and Kino became their alive center while DR remained dead? Them why is there zombies in kino radios and the crew was tested alive in DR?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Sorry if you guys misunderstood what I said... In Kino Der Toten they tried to control zombies... In Der Riese or Cotd they tested live subjects...

Guest Monopoly Mac

I just feel the lighthouse has a lot of significance in the storyline because its where the crew was tested on. There is a picture of the place in Der Riese so its obviously a Group 935 station... There is an image of the lighthouse when you teleport... George says some of that crazy shet happened right here where Call of the Dead takes place. Richtofen knows of the place and he says he is glad there in there so nothing will jog their memory...

Conclusion: Something was obviously conducted there.

I just feel the lighthouse has a lot of significance in the storyline because its where the crew was tested on. There is a picture of the place in Der Riese so its obviously a Group 935 station... There is an image of the lighthouse when you teleport... George says some of that crazy shet happened right here where Call of the Dead takes place. Richtofen knows of the place and he says he is glad there in there so nothing will jog their memory...

Ok yes it's significant lol good points. But I don't think the crew was tested on there, I think it was Der Riese.

Guest football5699

Ok yes it's significant lol good points. But I don't think the crew was tested on there, I think it was Der Riese.

And this is another mystery that will NEVER be solved. :lol:

Haha, I don't think it can't be solved. I believe it's almost definitely Der Riese. You hear a monkey and there is an animal testing center. He is plotting to kill Maxis which he does in Der Riese. Richtofen makes a quote about being glad they ended up in CoTD so that it can't jog the characters' memory. CASE CLOSED! :mrgreen: