Rectifying Previous misconceptions, and interesting titbits

Guest vuvuzelagoblin

Guest Matuzz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28WCT9bqIQs

This video should clear up on several misconceptions, and provide interesting background info.

If you can't be arsed to watch, i shall summarise for you.

115 doesnt cause memory loss

Dempsey was a spy himself interestingly.

richtofen is up to something, (no surprises there)

115 does cause memory loss, Richtofen has his memory because he didn't use himself as testsubject.

Dempsey is not an spy. He is leader of marine recon unit.

And he was thought to be a oss spy by the Germans.

Well, 115 doesn't technically cause memory loss. It's rots the mind. Mind and Memory are to completely different things. The reason the team has no memory is because Richtofen wiped it and he has memories because he never wiped his.

Dempsey was thought to be a spy, but was actually just a Marin Recon Unit leader sent into Verruckt to extract Peter (as Matuzz said)

And yes, Richtofen is up to something. Rule the world to be exact.

Guest vuvuzelagoblin

I know im nit picking, but dempsey was actually in security for group 935. And yes, I know 115 screws with the mind a bit, but it seemed that everyone thought that if you came into contact with 115 you would lose your memory. I don't know, that was just bugging me.

Guest Anti Earth

115 does cause memory loss, Richtofen has his memory because he didn't use himself as testsubject.

You're wrong

:|

115 DOES NOT cause Memory Loss.

The 'test subject' characters (Nikolai, Dempsey, Takeo) are impervious to the effects of 115.

They can use the 115 based weapons without Zombification

(indicated by the Der Riese 115 notes, Illuminati notes, etc).

It's WHY they are test subjects.

Richtofen IS susceptible to 115 though.

He is slowly zombifying (as indicated by health deteriation, Nazi Zombies on Ipod).

THUS

If 115 caused memory loss,

RICHTOFEN would be the one losing his memory.

The rest of the gang WOULD NOT be losing their memory.

______

Richtofen intentionally wipes their memory, NOT using 115.

Richtofen: "Moments like this make me wish I hadn't wiped their.... woops..."

(Plus the radios in COTD which confirm he wiped their memories).

Guest owner_101

You're wrong

The 'test subject' characters (Nikolai, Dempsey, Takeo) are impervious to the effects of 115.

He is slowly zombifying (as indicated by health deteriation, Nazi Zombies on Ipod).

THUS

______

You're wrong

:roll:

E115 has a side effect of wiping people memory but there slowly getting there memory back because they're not being exposed constantly to E115 now.

EDIT: E115 reanimates dead cells so you have to be dead to be a zombie. With Richtofen becoming a zombie it's probably just a joke (he got killed by his own creation, not the other way round)

Guest vuvuzelagoblin

You're wrong

THUS

______

i woulld be interested to know on what grounds you base your theory that the three test subjects are impervious to 115.

Because in one of the radios of COTD, we learn how dempsey was actually taken away because he found a zombie, which suggests that he was only taken due to bad luck.

(Lighthouse radio; "Ooh! Apparently someone in security found a schweinun. They are delivering him from verruckt [static] to replace the one that I broke.")

Perhaps he succeeded in being a test subject because he was for some reason immune to 115, but anyway, i would like to hear your evidence.

Guest vuvuzelagoblin

You're wrong

THUS

______

You're wrong

:roll:

E115 has a side effect of wiping people memory but there slowly getting there memory back because they're not being exposed constantly to E115 now.

EDIT: E115 reanimates dead cells so you have to be dead to be a zombie. With Richtofen becoming a zombie it's probably just a joke (he got killed by his own creation, not the other way round)[/quote:mcu8btpb]

Really? Not constantly exposed to 115?

The wonder weapons are powered by 115, the pack a punch supposedly infuses the guns with 115, 115 is meant to be in some perks, and shangri la seems to be a huge arse mine for 115. And yet they are regaining their memory supposedly, despite their constant contact.

Guest Anti Earth

Says who?

(You can't just make a claim like that.

I gave reasoning and evidence, you're just making a sheer contradiction).

@vuvuzelagoblin

There's a tonne of Info in the terminal that blatantly identifies it

(Don't make me dig it up. Use the search button :| )

Something along the lines of "The three show none of the usual effects of blah blah blah".

Look for a terminal code dump.

Guest Matuzz

You're wrong

THUS

______

Well I thought they lost their memory when they went trough test.

In stead of zombies they were immune and only lost memory though they had first to make respond. I believe that when they tried in Kino break the trust barrier they tried to get zombies remember stuff and that would mean zombies lost their memory because element 155.

Guest vuvuzelagoblin

***SERVANT ENTRY B67129***

“Experiments ongoing. “Observed a new effect “As a result of experiments. “Dr. Edward Richtofen as witness “Outlines as follows: “Tank Dempsey “Nikolai Belinski “Takeo Masaki “Subjects display unique “Side effects “Compared to previous “Subjects. “Baseline psyche remains “Intact, “But all specific memories “Have been lost. “Dr. Richtofen will continue “Observations.

***END FILE***

So actually, it was just a presumption that 115 was what caused the memory loss. They are not immune to 115, but according to the files, the only majorr side effect of 115 exposure is reanimation of dead cells due to its "electrical properties".

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well I'd personally like to think the 3 men are super soldiers but we don't have that much proof... 115 rots the mind. 115 may affect your sanity. That Terminal thing doesn't say anything about 115 just about their psyche line and memories. The note says its impossible to use these weapons without turning that couuuld mean their impervious or that could just foreshadow them all turning at one point.

Personally I'd like to say their 115 supersoldiers simply because they have gone through loads of maps over the course of days and have constantly been exposed. Yet their not turning anytime soon. Plus it works with most of my theories. You guys just need to know it could work both ways.

I gotta theory. The "stimulis' Richtofen used on the test subjects were the perks. The perks are what rot the mind and may possibly have wiped certain memories hence the Terminal thing. The perks would give them a resilience to 115 over time and yeah... Problem solved?

Guest Anti Earth

***SERVANT ENTRY B67129***

“Experiments ongoing. “Observed a new effect “As a result of experiments. “Dr. Edward Richtofen as witness “Outlines as follows: “Tank Dempsey “Nikolai Belinski “Takeo Masaki “Subjects display unique “Side effects “Compared to previous “Subjects. “Baseline psyche remains “Intact, “But all specific memories “Have been lost. “Dr. Richtofen will continue “Observations.

***END FILE***

So actually, it was just a presumption that 115 was what caused the memory loss. They are not immune to 115, but according to the files, the only majorr side effect of 115 exposure is reanimation of dead cells due to its "electrical properties".

Damn,

I guess that's pretty suggestive.

I'm sure I read something about their immunity though!

(It's like the thing that I am most sure about in the Nazi Zombies story! :| )

God knows where I read it

Guest yellow-card8

well our mind has Electricity and since E115 is a nucleur electricity (I am not sure with the correct term :| ) probably it got over loaded with electricity and just went away or it aborbed the electic properties of the mind, but just a theory, probably some holes in it :facepalm: just feel tired

Regards Yellow-card8

I know im nit picking, but dempsey was actually in security for group 935. And yes, I know 115 screws with the mind a bit, but it seemed that everyone thought that if you came into contact with 115 you would lose your memory. I don't know, that was just bugging me.

Sorry but WTF! Dempsey is NOT in 935 AT ALL

And there any anything about immunity I don't believe, but I just think that Ed wiped there memories as a part of the testing, I'm nit sure it was the 115

Guest Matuzz

And there any anything about immunity I don't believe, but I just think that Ed wiped there memories as a part of the testing, I'm nit sure it was the 115

Yeah Richtofen made test to them with Element 115 and they lost their memory.

But I think the crew has some kind of immunity to Element 115 and they are not turning into zombies.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Ahem... Perk a colas... Possibly injected in them... probably gained an immunity from it... Richtofen knows what the active ingredient in them are because he worked directly with them...

Ahem... Perk a colas... Possibly injected in them... probably gained an immunity from it... Richtofen knows what the active ingredient in them are because he worked directly with them...

Then why would he say "I THINK the active ingredient..." if he knew for sure he wouldn't say I think.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well if Perk a Cola's messed with your mind, theres no reason for Richtofen not to be affected either. And I don't know if I mentioned this before but when ever you drink a Cola your vision blurs for a split second. Probably already known but a cool little easter egg.

Well if Perk a Cola's messed with your mind, theres no reason for Richtofen not to be affected either. And I don't know if I mentioned this before but when ever you drink a Cola your vision blurs for a split second. Probably already known but a cool little easter egg.

Knew about it, but never thought about it. So all we know for certain is that it rots your mind, but how can we be sure one way or the other that it erases memory?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well I've been researching recently on this thing called "Psychic Driving"... Used in the CIA Operation known as MKultra... Mind Kontrolle(German for control) which was obviously centered around mind control. Psychic driving was a method where you continuously play looped sounds over and over to reprogram the persons brain. To do that you have to erase their memory first and to do so they used drugs such as LSD and used electroshock therapy... I think Richtofen was using a very similar method to this except never got to actually reprogramming them.

I think 115 was the drug and because it had electrical properties it alter parts of the test subjects brain.

Well I've been researching recently on this thing called "Psychic Driving"... Used in the CIA Operation known as MKultra... Mind Kontrolle(German for control) which was obviously centered around mind control. Psychic driving was a method where you continuously play looped sounds over and over to reprogram the persons brain. To do that you have to erase their memory first and to do so they used drugs such as LSD and used electroshock therapy... I think Richtofen was using a very similar method to this except never got to actually reprogramming them.

I think 115 was the drug and because it had electrical properties it alter parts of the test subjects brain.

Sounds more Kino than Der Riese, but I'm sure once they learned about it in Kino they implemented it in DR. great find!

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well I actually think both undead and living subjects were being tested on at Verruckt because there is obviously electricity there... also the description "electroshock therapy"... After it got burned they split the two subjects into Kino(Undead) and Der Riese (living).

Guest Matuzz

Well I actually think both undead and living subjects were being tested on at Verruckt because there is obviously electricity there... also the description "electroshock therapy"... After it got burned they split the two subjects into Kino(Undead) and Der Riese (living).

They showed films to dead people in kino :D