Info for newcomers!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swift speedoes

I haven't noticed if you have already but can u put in a new section the exact order of the maps and how the characters get to each of them exactly :?:

Guest swift speedoes

I haven't noticed if you have already but can u put in a new section the exact order of the maps and how the characters get to each of them exactly :?:

Guest Matuzz

I can make one after DLC 4 but I'm not 100% about the dates yet.

But here is something: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12595

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shoreyo

you've got to remember that the nazi's were taken by both the Americans and russians after WW2

Also remember to add that knio, five and ascension are plot fillers, explaining what happened to the reserch after the years lost to the 4 when they were teleported.

operation paperclip is explained in five, where nazis were taken by the americans to work with them, obviously the winters howl is the american/nazi work on the ray guy, as well as their teleporters

Kino explains the neo nazi movenment ODESSA where the scientists coninued the work without guidance, using nova 6 as the americans did.

The russians turned to space travel first, mirroring how they were the first to utilise the v2 designs from the nazis, that is why ascension is more 'space' orientated that the nova 6 full experiments of the americans. This was the mirror to operation paperclip; Operation Osoaviakhim.

This also explains why there is so much diversity in the experiments, they all went their seperate ways.

The moon will most likely explain the Upper Atmosphere Research Panel in America and further emphasis the use of nazi scientist in the space race.

Guest Shoreyo

you've got to remember that the nazi's were taken by both the Americans and russians after WW2

Also remember to add that knio, five and ascension are plot fillers, explaining what happened to the reserch after the years lost to the 4 when they were teleported.

operation paperclip is explained in five, where nazis were taken by the americans to work with them, obviously the winters howl is the american/nazi work on the ray guy, as well as their teleporters

Kino explains the neo nazi movenment ODESSA where the scientists coninued the work without guidance, using nova 6 as the americans did.

The russians turned to space travel first, mirroring how they were the first to utilise the v2 designs from the nazis, that is why ascension is more 'space' orientated that the nova 6 full experiments of the americans. This was the mirror to operation paperclip; Operation Osoaviakhim.

This also explains why there is so much diversity in the experiments, they all went their seperate ways.

The moon will most likely explain the Upper Atmosphere Research Panel in America and further emphasis the use of nazi scientist in the space race.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...