Unknown end date poll:  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ladys, psychos, undead freaks, and beings of other minds… 

I present to you...

WAFFE-CRAFT

(FULLY COMPLETE!)

Collect hats!

Become an AK-47 wielding sheep!

Build a tnt statue of yourself! 

Links to EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED: 

Where to download tekkit (don't worry it's free) 

Where to get the code for the map pack(Now available)

What's a waffle-craft?

A waffe-craft is a mod pack, a specific and skill-ly made combination of mine craft mods from all over the internet. All crammed into one pack, for the enjoyment of CODZ with the simplicity of tekkit.

Wait What's a Tekkit?

-Tekkit is a launcher, designed so that you don't have to deal with the haste and pain of downloading and undownloading all the mods. What it does is download an older version of mine craft and run the mods off THAT, and it's all kept nice and tidy in the launcher's menus. No %appdatabulls***t% here!

Simply put it's modded mine craft

How to download and Use Tekkit/Waffe-craft: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsXIy26u31k

This is supper simple: 

Go to this link: HERE

Get the LAUNCHER, not a server, not tekkit it's self,

just the launcher. 

Download and open that and you should have this little number: 

launcher_splash.png

From there go back to your browser and take the URL code FROM THE DESCRIPTION on this page:

Click here

and copy it.

Now, back on the launcher menu (the image above) click the button on the left hand dash board for "custom pack" 

A little URL bar should appear next, PASTE the URL from earlier here and push "Open pack" 

Your pack should start downloading, from there, once it's done, you will automatically be brought into the modded mine craft title menu.

To re-access this map later on after you close the page simply click on the launcher again

(you should move it to your desktop) 

Then just scroll and click the little picture of the Waffe pack's logo (also the logo for the WAW 3rd map pack)

Either double click that or push play after clicking it once, you will then be brought to the modded page again. 

Now that you have the modded version of minecraft  what do all these crazy new things do? 

Well that's simple! They enhance your game, allowing all new types of challenges and fun! Go to the moon, forge a Rapier, Build a door to a pocket dimension, hay statue anyone?, the possibilities are endless! 

Mods: 

This pack was just created, with a few new mods used as place holders for holding item values and whatnot. I'm not even sure what everything does! Just go and explore! (I recommend creative mode to begin with)

Here are a few things I DO know about: 

(Guide)

Red=Effects Mobs,

Blue=Effects dimensions and transport

Yellow= Effects the player's abilities

Green= Effects the player's main goals

LIght Blue= Effects the guidance of the player (helps use mods)

Dimensional doors:

Like the tardis, these doors are powerful holes in space time that are bigger on the inside. Enjoy pocket dimensions and dungeons on your quests for loot!

Build-Craft:

While it's in-game use for mine craft may be somewhat extraordinary, it's main feature is it's build feature that allows easy replication of massive walls that would normally take HOURS to build.

F.'s Gun mod:

Made by a guy who's name I can't pronounce, it's weapons aren't going to be as fitting as Flans, but shouldn't crash the game every 11 minutes.

Morph mod:

Possibly the coolest mod in existence, as it allows you to take the form of ANY mob (excluding bosses unless you configure that yourself) that you kill. Found a silverfish? You're now a silverfish. Simple as that. Access new areas as a silverfish, fly around the nether as a ghast, burn in daylight as a zombie, or combine it's use with the DNA mod to become a zombie cow!

Sync Mod:

Won the contest as it was the easiest to fix and no one voted. Don't worry it's still cool, allowing players to create clones, or shells rather, of themselves using sync vats and treadmills powered by pigs, yes pigs! (generates pigg-a-watts) From this one can build entire back-up bodies. Oh you just died? Have no fear, back-up you is here! "May I recommend you're party body this evening sir?" "Hold on, let me get my other body", and "Science has gone too far" will become sayings of the future! 

Statues:

Give players the ability to show off their skins, even if they aren't online! Memorial statues easily craft able with simplistic tools and creative results! I should add one can turn ANY two normal blocks into a statue of themselves.

Mystcraft:

Much like dimensional doors, this mod allows for the creation of pocket worlds, only these ones are full size! Linking books will also be helpful for easy transport between the nether, moon, pocket dimension, and over world!

Galacticraft:

Welcome to NASA! Prepare to explore the depths of space and find new experiences on the moon, mars, and even your own space station!

Tinker's Construct:

Regular sword a bit boring? How about a cobalt rapier with a paper crossbar and slime rod hilt? Experience a whole new level of weaponry and self upgrades including the fantastic alloy: Pig-iron! 

NEI, AKA, the guide book mod:

Scared not every things working out for ya? No idea how to proceed, what to build or how to? Lost as to what to do? NO FEAR! NEI is here! This interface is brought up in the menu, allowing access to a quick quo of cheats, and every block ID, recipe (push R on it), and usage (push U on it) in the game!

WAILA:

Stands for What Am I Looking At and delivers the assistance of optional block, entity, and liquid identification.

Eliminates the use of tabbing out to the wiki!  

Cool, but how does this relate to zombies? 

Look around you, and this forum. What does this forum do?

It creates ideas and theories to innovate zombies. 

What this pack will do is allow any player that wants to, to be able to create a game, and build a map of their own creation. Then they can share it here. With everyone! No more would we be bound to words and these 9 font choices and a few images other people made that are NEVER allowed on this forum! We would have .world files from every map creator ever. 

Ladys and gentlemen I have seen the future, and the future is, until extended offseason ends, technic! 

How to upload your own maps: 

From what I've seen you will need a sharing account for this. I recommend "Copy.com".

What you want to do is first create your map on a single player server,

Then, from the launcher menu, click that little gear beneath the mod pack on the left.

A little menu will pop up, click "open folder", now, navigate to the section titled "saves". 

There you should have a little folder named the same as your world file. Take that file, duplicate it, and drag the duplicate to your sharing website's public folder. 

Now, locate the share button, you need to share the whole file with us. 

Put the file's sharing address on a page or post for your map here on CODZ. (Bonus points for adding "?download=1" as it makes the download instant, and of course for hyperlinks)

That's it for UPLOADING! 

Now I'm not 100% sure this is THE way to do it, but Im a good… 86% positive this is how it's done. 

How to download other's maps: 

What you'll need: 1 save file from someone

Download that save file. 

Now, from the launcher menu, click that little gear beneath waffe-craft on the left.

A little menu will pop up, click "open folder", navigate to the section titled "saves". 

There you should have little folders named the same as the files under "single player".

Put the map maker's file here. 

Exit, then push save on the little window from earlier (the one with the "open file" button on it) 

Open the game and there should be a new file under your "single player" section.

Or at least that's what I've been told will work… Lets see if it does… 

A server: 

My hope is that one day, this site will have a mass-server running on this mod pack. It would require little effort but perhaps a bit of funding… That's the main issue from what I've heard before what happened to the last server on vanilla (normal) mine craft. 

I wonder If I could use that "bing rewards" thing to get a team of money makers for the servers. Till then It's just going to be the cheep-made-from-home lesser servers… 

If we had a server this is how I would imagine it being used for: 

An open world environment, everyone spawns in a der-reise replica, around them dimensional doors. The doors have the ability to link areas of time and space, as well as create pocket dimensions. We could have one linked to a Griffin station replica (on the actual moon). One linked to an area of open-ness for new players to set out and find resources. One area leads to an origins-argartha link room where one can pick from a set of doors to take them to more doors, behind which are the custom maps of others who have either gotten to become members here and have over 1000 post. 

There would be an area dedicated in the over world for each and every main figure on this site (alpha snake, Chopper, MMX, slide, Electric jesus, Me) and it would be their creation. Players could pay to access creative mode on the server (given they still have grief-restrictions) and that could be used to fund the server. 

Well what are you waiting for? GO OUT THERE AND GET MINING! 

(Note you may need a valid minecraft account for accessing this. You may be able to do it with a hacked one, but IDK…)

If you have any questions, comments, remarks, congratulations, birth certificates, money, or suggestions please leave them in the comments bellow! 

Edited by Stop mocking me0
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...