Dreamcrusher Clan And Details On Next Clan War.

way2g00d

Hi. I just like to mention that if you are actively playing Call of duty ghosts you should join this clan.

Clan Name: "Dreamcrusher".

Active members: 15

Includes Grill, Flammenwerfer and myself.

Please feel free to message here or leave a message on xbox askign for clan invite.

This is xbox only clan.

Bd-yIiOCMAATerB.png

mp_features_clanwars-620x400.jpg

UPDATE: Beachhead has revealed new information on some of the achievements that are part of this new clan war.

This Clan War begins on Wednesday, January 15th at 12PM PST/8PM GMT lasting through Monday, January 20th at 12PM PST/8PM GMT.

Clans looking to add to their collection of location-exclusive in-game patches can look forward to:

ClanWars_JungleFever.png

Welcome to the Jungle, unlocked via the Jungle Fever Achievement

Finish in the top 3 of the Rio de Janeiro Clan War.

Of course there’s still always the opportunity for Clans to work on some of our other challenges. If you’re looking to make the most out of in-game bonus XP, try going for the Undead Rising patch.

ClanWars_Unwavering.png

Undead Rising, unlocked via the Unwavering Achievement

Hold a node for 3 days.

By capturing a node and focusing your efforts on holding it for as long as possible, your Clan will reap the rewards of the bonus Multiplayer XP tied to that node’s game mode. That means you’ll enjoy faster leveling and the chance to unlock a new patch.

Beachhead Studio has announced that the next clan war for Call of Duty: Ghosts will start on Wednesday, Jan 15th at 12pm PT. The map location for this war will be Rio.

Beachhead has also announced a new Diamond Division for Clan Wars that will be launching in February. Here’s the full details from the Call of Duty App:

Starting this February, eligible Clans can participate in the new Call of Duty® Clan Wars Diamond Division. Clan Wars in the Diamond Division are played out on a separate schedule, open exclusively to Clans with at least two first place wins in the Platinum Division.

Clans that meet these requirements will have the opportunity to opt-in for Diamond Division before the next Clan War begins. From the moment you opt-in, your clan will only be able to compete in Diamond Division wars against other top Clans.

Diamond Divison Details

:

Wars in the Diamond Division are played out separately from the Bronze through Platinum Division pool. Diamond Division war spans three days, Friday through Sunday, with a four-hour window of playtime each day. This means that each Diamond Division Clan War lasts for a total of 12 hours, split into 3 four-hour sessions.

Matchmaking:

To ensure the competitive field remains balanced, the Clan roster will be locked the day before the Diamond Clan War begins. Any changes to the Clan roster after this time will not count towards the Clan War.

Leaderboard:

Diamond Division introduces a leaderboard to showcase Clan performance throughout. Clans will earn Diamond Points depending on how they place in each Diamond War. A first place finish awards more Diamond Points than second, with second awarding more than third.

Beachhead has said more information on the Diamond Division will be revealed as we get closer to February.

SOURCE: Call of Duty App and charlieintel.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This clan still going?  I got kicked out of my other clan due to inactivity since i was out of town the whole last clan war lol. (they were pretty hardcore)

Clan war starts today as far as I am aware, and ill be playing.

If you see this Way, i'd appreciate an invite so i can help out!

I can send you an invite. But I am on xbox one, I'll ask Flammen or Grill to do it.

• 4 weeks later...

It's pretty low key at the moment. We gave up on competing in the clan wars because of all the cheating/boosting/exploits. Werf and way left as well, so it's pretty much just me and my friends. You are more then welcome to join, but we don't compete in clan wars anymore.

Ya, I left and joined several clans. Eventually my idea of a clan was to play with people on similar console (xbox one) and I couldn't find any. So, I requested a friend of mine to invite me to his clan. They have about 20 people that are active on xbox one and also at very good level.