Wind Staff - Not enough ammo?

Hells Warrrior

• Tech Admin

Well, I finally done the Easter Egg last night with 3 randoms and to be honest, probably 3 random players that are pretty decent guys and players.

Added them as friends last night and we'll probably go on and do some other Easter Eggs and high rounds, finished playing at 4:30am and bloody shattered now.

Anyway, we decided at the beginning on who wanted what staff, I'm not that fussed in all honesty, usually I'll build and use the lighting or ice staff. So I decided I would try the wind staff, probably the easiest to get the parts for, upgrade and build.

Although, I actually think it's pretty shit. It doesn't have enough ammo compared to other staffs. The tornado effect that it can do is pretty awesome and can get you out of a tight spot (of which I had many last night), I think it needs to have a bigger ammo clip to be of any significant use.

So we got the Little Lost Girl Achievement, decided not to put Maxis into the light or step into the light to end the game, we went another 2 rounds (29) before we all became toast lol

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea if you mess up the first initial blast then you are pretty much screwed because you have to reload. But, you can only partly charge it if you get the timing right and only shoot three shots at a time. Doing this will still give you three shots in the chamber to kill any remaining zombies but requires expert timing.