Cross-Dimensional space time continuum rift involved

Have you ever thought about how call of duty zombies has so much stuff involved in paranormal, science fiction and all that cool stuff? It turns out that I have a theory that might make no sense at all. We are all familiar with the alternate dimension Æther and the space time continuum as well as the time travel that happened from Der Riese to Kino. It turns out that in the COD Zombies game we even see two alternate futures of earth. Those two realities are known as Call of the Dead (2011) and Shangri La (2000) at the same time frame of Buried. You see destroyed earth with Buried but, at the same time, Shangri-La is happening. We even see another strange happening in the map Der Riese (1945) with the same eclipse from Shangri-La. I believe all this is from the so called "Rift" in Die Rise. It may be in the physical world, but it's not just the physical ground with a rift in it. What I believe now is that this isn't just the space time continuum falling apart. It's a cross-dimensional (combination of universes and years of each map) space time continuum rift. Trust me. Due to the visible nebula and frozen time in Der Riese, we can see that the map is in 1945, but at the same time as moon (after blowing up earth) and with the eclipse, the same time as Buried and Shangri-La (2000). The Paradoxes are also involved (Call of the Dead, 2011) which is after the moon explosion but Richtofen wasn't controlling the zombies at the time. The maps are also both in order and at the same time begin with Origins in WWI. The story one way begins with origins. Then begins with Nacht Second. After that the story goes in reverse. Tell me what you guys think.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Only one small problem: the events in Buried with the N4 are in a different time period than Shangri-la's event. Recall that Call of the Dead happens in 2011 whereas Moon occurs somewhere in the 2020's. For a long time, we estimated that CotD and Shangri-la could have never happened if Moon indeed took place in the 1960s/1970s. This, however, proved very wrong once Black Ops II was released. It revealed to us that Moon and maps beyond it would evidently take place 2020+. Shangri-la, however, took place in the 1990's at least.

That being said, Buried didn't happen at the same time of any other map. Call of the Dead and Shangri-la followed before Moon, not after it. Thus, they still existed and the Earth was hit by missiles which didn't affect the original timeline.