My group has run into a bug with the EE.

Tridalo

We got to the part where we had to kill the zombies to get our upgraded fists, which we all did. We didn't get a quote to continue so we just assumed we could, we put the staffs into the crazy place and killed zombies in there for 4 rounds. Nothing happened.

We assumed we did something wrong and took the staffs back down to the excavation site. When we got down there we had a duplicate Ice staff. We had the ice staff that one of my friends had, and one in the statue. I picked it up and was able to use it. When I picked the the Thunder Staff again, the duplicate Ice staff went back into its statue down in the site.

However we could not advance past the elemental fist part of the EE. We stayed down there two rounds went back into crazy area killed there for two rounds, by this time we had given up and just accepted our fate and let the giant robots step on us.

So what would cause this bug?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the tip but we don't use custom games for this we use public match for it, we had an issue with a previous EE not working for us in custom.

Anyway, this isn't a one time thing either, we have never actually gotten past the elemental fist part of the EE, even if we all have elemental fists we never get a prompt and in zombie blood sam says "Wield a fist of iron" or something like that, don't remember exact quote.

Even then, we always end up with a duplicate staff its not always Ice but if we move the staffs into the crazy place after we all have our elemental fists, one of the staffs is going to duplicate and have one in the crazy place and one in the statues outside it. Both will be use able.