Some theories about the ending

kjjkgfsdgs

Hey guys I haven't posted on the forums since Black ops 2 came out mainly because I was extremely disappointing with Black ops 2 zombies but I have been lurking lately after Origins was announced and thought I would share my theories about the ending.

If you haven't seen the ending yet MAJOR spoilers!

So I made a video about it if you want to listen to it but I will explain it here as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvxmu0xtOPg

So I have a couple of theories the main one being that the timelines of the story are screwed up. Now if you go back to Kino in Samantha's room there is a model building with the the toys of the Original characters. Now this takes place after Origins do to the fact that the Characters have aged significantly. So this means that the characters Sam imagines become real because if they are in her room with the toys then they must be real. Now I read a theory on here saying that Maxis's plan was to make the super soldiers at Der riese and they became the Characters Sam was imagining before. This would explain that.

Another Thing theory I have is that the timelines are s screwed up. Now in the ending cut scene Sam is using what I would assume is a digital (at least handheld) camera to make the zombie story but the time that we would assume she is in due to the sirens and that in the trailer she says "it started on the battlefields of the great war" the Great war being WW! so this makes us assume WWII hasn't happened because WWII would certainly overthrow WWI as the great war due to the fact that it is more recent. So she has a camera during WWII this doesn't make sense because cameras that small weren't around in that time. Something else that points to the Timelines being broken is that Samantha has Fluffy in this scene but Maxis gave her Fluffy when she was living at Der Riese to keep her company while he worked. So for this to make sense with everything else we have been told they are currently at Der Riese. Which in fact could be true due to the fact that there is a eclipse which there was when we played on Der Riese so the sirens could be the warning for the outbreak at Der Riese.

Let me know what you guys think and sorry for being so unorganized with my thoughts like I said it's been awhile :D

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the trailor says its the begining and the ending for the zombies storyline. i dont think that the rest of the maps take place after this. eddie says the he never got his turn but that doesnt mean that hes never had a turn at all. it just means he didnt get a turn that day. it shows sams and eddies name on the leg of the bed showing tally marks, witch would mean there keeping score of there game. if eddie never had a turn at all then he would probably not have any tally marks.i believe that all the maps sence waw have just been there game.