Building the gramophone and the ice staff

Im A Unicorn

Does anyone know how to build the gramophone? You need it to go to Agartha and I have no idea how to build it...

I do however know how to build most of the ice staff: there is a record in the tank room with the MP40 in it, and the rest of the parts come out of the ground. From what I've heard you then just need a crystal that is in Agartha.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The gramophone parts are in and around the Excavation Site. The disc is typically around the outside stairs wedged in between the crates or stones (where the lowest walkable areas are). The gramophone itself is within the site as you descend downwards. Once you use it, you can pick it back up and place it at any other cavern.

The Ice Staff needs, needs, needs the crystal for certain in the Crazy Place. There are four main pillars in the middle of that room, with the ice pillar holding the crystal.