The Robot

ViRaL x Vandal

Just about all of us zombie fanatics have seen the Origins trailer,which in my opinion by far the best zombie trailer,they made all of them look like total badasses. But anyway alot of people don't understand the giant robot roaming around.

my theory is that,obviously was created in der reise.I mean come on "the giant is rising",that's a pretty big hint,and group 935 wasnt only working with element 115,there goal was to make sure Germany would have a victory in the great war,and I giant robot could probably be pretty usefull in either of the world wars,but anyways,I believe it may have gotten teleported from der reise to France somehow maybe a teletporter maybe it walked there.But what I found interesting is that the robots head is glowing yellow,just like the zombies eyes,maybe whatever or whom ever is controlling the zombies is also controlling the robot,maybe every couple rounds there's a special round where the robot starts chasing after the players,and they have to stay alive for a amount of time,like dogs or minions. Also wheres Maxis in all of this?Maybe the robot was teleported to France to stop the zombies,maybe they sent a distress call or something,maybe Maxis is controlling it,so many theories,questions,and answers all over the place.Comment what you think about the Robot.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just about all of us zombie fanatics have seen the Origins trailer,which in my opinion by far the best zombie trailer,they made all of them look like total badasses. But anyway alot of people don't understand the giant robot roaming around.

my theory is that,obviously was created in der reise.I mean come on "the giant is rising",that's a pretty big hint,and group 935 wasnt only working with element 115,there goal was to make sure Germany would have a victory in the great war,and I giant robot could probably be pretty usefull in either of the world wars,but anyways,I believe it may have gotten teleported from der reise to France somehow maybe a teletporter maybe it walked there.But what I found interesting is that the robots head is glowing yellow,just like the zombies eyes,maybe whatever or whom ever is controlling the zombies is also controlling the robot,maybe every couple rounds there's a special round where the robot starts chasing after the players,and they have to stay alive for a amount of time,like dogs or minions. Also wheres Maxis in all of this?Maybe the robot was teleported to France to stop the zombies,maybe they sent a distress call or something,maybe Maxis is controlling it,so many theories,questions,and answers all over the place.Comment what you think about the Robot.

Correct me if I am wrong but since this is the beginning Maxis has no reason to chase Richtofen or the others rite? I mean Richtofen didnt show his true self tell later in the story? But that aside i think its highly unlikely Maxis is controlling the Robots because then he would be helping us out.

But i will agree with your one question, WHERE THE HELL IS MAXIS?

I mean first we just hear his voices in the radio, but then we get to see his face but there is indication as to where the hell is he throughout this whole situation?