Origins Cinematic Intro Explained..

LILNIG

Alright let me gather my thoughts from all the brainstorming that I have done..

(B4 READING ON, THIS IS WHAT IM THINKING COULD BE SO DONT CRUCIFY ME)

First and foremost, Samantha... What I think Samantha's involvement in this map is she's telling the story of the first zombie out break "origins". But you may ask who's the audience listening to the story.... The o3 excluding richtofen of course. Now u see what I think makes sence is she tells this story of origins to nikloi, takeo and dempsey... You might ask why and when?... Let me start off with when, she's telling them the story after the events from moon... Where, nobody knows where they are and speculation has indicated agartha, where ever Sam, nikloi, takeo and Dempsey are regardless she's telling them what happen since there stuck with each other ever since moon. Why is she telling them u ask because u know how these o3 were richtofens lab rats with 115 so they hardly ever remember anything from the past only little bits. Now u may ask well how the fuck does Sam know?.. I'm assuming Sam either knows from being in the mpd and seeing everything from that or maxis told her but i highly doubt he would tell his little daughter such a story, so I'm pretty much leaning on she learned from mpd knowledge but who knows. Now in terms of her aging I'm completely unsure if she did, in the mpd obviously not and chances are she didnt age.. Honestly it could just be either treyarch putting a darker vengeful twist on her voice or that's how it just is since moon. Either way u might state well the color of the eyes? Honestly could just be yellow because she telling this flash back story to the old three, and the purpleish eyes I have no clue possibilities endless on both sides.

Now ill wrap tidbits up because I'm tired of typing on my iPhone..

Keep Mind This Is An Origins Story:

Richtofen.. People ask why he's looking at his hands distressed at the end of intro.. What I'm taking from this is.. He's not evolved into a complete schizo yet and obviously has not touched the mpd which drove him into the mad man we know today. Not saying he might not be looney in this but certainly not to the extent as we know him now. At this stage in time he feels sorrow and sympathy with the work that he's performing, he's not crazy he's just simply new to this, these events define the dr. These events define our characters. Think of this incident of origins being the cause of post traumatic stress disorder for our characters.. One of the reasons why richtofens as mad as he is in the future... One of the reasons y nikoli turns to vodka, to suppress these events that only to turn him into an alcoholic and so on.. Think of it like this take the waw bios of these characters and get rid of lines written about them because they havnt evolved into those people. THIS IS THE DEFINING MOMENT.

As for other things:

Maxis: I always had an image of maxis looking exactly as they showed him oddly enough, but I place that picture of him being from the 1940's instead because if that's him in 1918 he must be like 90 in der riese? Wtf? He looks like he 55-60 in the photo..

Regardless that's all that I have on my mind to chat about, if u want to add on or take from be my guest. Let me know and community know what u think. And remember my names not Christ.

Also btw I think at the end origins we stop the zombie outbreak happening in 1918 in origins, only for it to turn back up in der riese after more testing on 115 are done. What I'm getting from origins is they awaken the outbreak, at the end of origins contain the outbreak and later in der riese tamper with the outbreak. And after origins richtofen keeps tabs on the fellow 3 soldier. Until u know what..

And as for motd I have no clue yet if its in or out of the story line.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic