Why1sTheRumGone here

hello everybody, been kicking round here since blops2 release and finally joined this noble cause 6 months back, so i thought id tell you all a bit about my zombies experience so far,

that being said im relatively new to the zombies universe, my mate is old school zombies 8-) and decided to try and hook me upon the release of blops 2, he apparently succeded :o

cod is however not new to me, i have faithfully followed the franchise since its dawn, but i was never online so had no idea bout the map packs, so only ever had couple goes at kino, five and the waw nacht. i never realy got past round 10, never got more than 3 doors anywhere, oblivious to everything going on around me, i quickly gave up on both counts(waw and blops1) ruling them out to be bonus modes like waw, forgotten over time,..

until a fatefull day right before blops2 release, i ran into an old friend and got talkin, i was online by this time slaying multiplayers(mw2 got me online), so exchanged gamertags and later that night, smashed through a few mp maps on mw3, my mates not as good at mp,

so it wasn't long before he's like

"screw this man you got black ops" im like " :roll: of course i do" he's like "lets play zombies" im like "you can play that online?" he's like" :roll: of course you can"

so the disc goes in, "ive only got 2 maps mate"i say, he loads up kino, its seconds later and were in,..

i ask but one question "so what do we do" he begins to speak,..

several rounds later, he's still talking, ive been down couple times and yet, 'somehow he keeps getting me back up!' and then silence,..

he's finally finished telling me stuff.

a full round surely past, the information finally settles,.. "power, mystery, wonder, perk, teleportation, time travel, pap, thunder, monkey, traps, crawlers, training, story, maxis, 935, 115, mpd, soul swapping, richtofen, hidden songs, etc, etc,.." BANG mind blown,..

sadly i don't think i have ever fully recovered from that fatefull night, as now my most common feelings are :? :shock: :roll: :o:D ,.. not always in that particular order :lol:

so anyways nearly a a week later or sumtn transit was released, that's right, not blops 2 tranzit, playing kino with my mate opened my eyes, like throwing a handful of berley in the water to get the fish on the bite, soon as treyarch dropped that juicy lookin tranzit bait in the water, i gobbled it up hook line and sinker,..

for me tranzit is an unforgettable map, epic in its own proportions, this is where i learned everything about zombies, my roots will remain there drenched with the blood of keno..

the beauty of this, 4 years of maps, waiting and research all ripe for the picking, rezurection was an easy 1st choice to download and playing moon, shi no numa, der riese, verruct for the 1st time between dlc1&2 drops was amazing :D , cotd and ascension came next i still haven't played them much, only when im at me mates joint,.. now Shangri-la is the only map i still have never played or seen, he doesn't own this one, i was planning on leaving it for a rainy day,..

well guess what, it rained the other day :o but didn't buy the map(still avin it ;) ) instead watched this trailer of it for the 1st time,..

wimoweh has been stuck in my head for a week :lol: so for old times sake,..

ZYj8CZBtFes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYj8CZBtFes

wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh*shakes head* after this i got the rest of the trailers from the old maps, "ITS LIKE BEING A KID AGAIN" :lol: i just throw one good one in,..

jt_aQ85IWUc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt_aQ85IWUc

having so much available was quite overwhelming in the beginning, but i can tell you all a few perspectives from a relative newcomer,..

- the old 4 characters are way more bad ass

- the n4 are good characters for their part of the story i like em

- all maps are pretty awesome and bring their own feel to the game

- with the exception of motd and possibly buried(rgmk2, petrifier(jgmk2), timebomb, big fella) blops 1 has a better variety of wonder weapons and gadgets

- the ee in transit should have been waaay bigger

- blops 2 feels smoother and nicer, like you've got a bit more sensory perception

- waiting for buses and elevators is sh*t but brings a nice challenging aspect to the game that can make or bbreak you

- falling off buildings is not funny

- blops 1 has a scarier feel

- every map released should get a obtainable meelee, primary, secondry grenade(gat-spork-redeemer)

- there are way more questions than answers to the story :o :? :shock:

- CODZ is a GOLD MINE of information and experience to learn from

anyways, during my 1st weeks in trazit i stumbled across a magical place filled with trolls(activision forums), as i strolled toward the outskirts of this magical place :roll: a mysterious voice(google :o ) directed me in the right direction, a direction that moves forwards, towards discovery,..

CODZ is where i landed, something of a crossroads in the zombies universe, a place where survivors and adventurers alike gather to exchange and share knowledge, experience and discoveries, while we navigate this maze that is the zombies story,..

this site truly is amazing with all the in depth thought out theories, guides, strategys and their colourfull contributers, hats off to all of you ladies and gentlemen, so thank you all very much,

Bloody good to be here,..

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic