Semtex Perma Perk?

Pskgusky

Hey guys, yesterday i was playing a round of zombies and late in the game i through a semtex and stuck a zombies. When the semtex hit the zombie, i got the green mist for a perma perk. I wasn't able to figure out what it was. Does anyone know what that means?

P.s. I'm looking up how get upload game play so i get a video of it for you to see what i'm talking about.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because there are so many persistent upgrades, it will be pretty difficult to figure out which one it was. Ask these questions:

Did you get a collateral headshot?

Was an Insta-Kill active?

Was a Double Points active?

Was a Carpenter active?

Where there any other teammates that could have gotten an upgrade?

If none of these are a yes, there may be a new persistent upgrade. Not many players bother to use semtex, so it makes sense that this has not been found if it is new.

Did you get a collateral headshot?

Was an Insta-Kill active?

Was a Double Points active?

Was a Carpenter active?

Where there any other teammates that could have gotten an upgrade?

None of those were happening. I have the clip saved and have it in the video format but it wont show up on my computer. Does anyone know how to get your videos on your ELITE account so i can post it?

• 4 weeks later...

so have i, its pretty easy to get, and i noticed afterwards the explosion seemed diffrent :/ like bigger, i dnt think it was "semtex" but i think it makes your grenades alot stronger.

if any 1 wants to try this just kill as many zombies as u can on early rounds using only grenades and you will get the green flash

& u shud notice something a little diffrent afterwards