PaP Idea | Is this the future of Pack-a-Punch?

Hey I was wondering what it'd be like if the PaP machine accepted all weapons for the multi-pap so they too can get different attachments. Here is a list of attachments using weapons from TranZit as an example:

M1911 | Mustang

-Dual Wield (Mustang & Sally)

-Extended Clip

-Red Dot Sight

Five-seven | Ultra

-Dual Wield (Ultra & Violet)

-Red Dot Sight

-Tactical Knife

Olympia

-Sawed off

-Long barrel

M14 | Mnesia

-Red Dot Sight

-Select Fire

Ray Gun | Porter's X2 Ray Gun

-Not sure yet (so tempted to say dual wield lol)

B23R | B34R

-Red Dot Sight

-Tactical Knife

Instead of having the chance of getting both the single or dual wield, you'll start out with the single wield and when PaP, you may or may not get dual wield.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you guys have to say? It is pretty similar to how the PaP already is but with more attachments and weapons available. I was thinking the Tactical Knife would be compatible with the Bowie Knife and maybe Galvaknuckles (lol Tactical Knuckles anyone). I especially would like the ability to just have Mustang (throwback to WaW M1911 PaP and also the iPod version which essentially has a Mustang w/ Extended Clip)

YES YES YES haha...I've been wanting more attachments and customization since the first implemenation I saw with Halo 3, let alone the cod zombies series...

Mustang and Sally with laser sights, how fookin boss would that look, and they would actually hit what I want instead of majically curveballing into nothingness :D

Honestly I feel PaP should have more implications, such as more remarkable traits, such as the krauss defibrilater or the former crossbow PaP, even simple things like the skullcrusher or aug under barrel shotgun were all nice, but simply put yes, more attachments would be boss

Oh wait just fully read OP, I dont think having the m1911 become simply the mustang and the mustang and sally being an attachment would be to epic, I would much rather prefer that It stayed as is and was able to achieve more attachments along with its dual wield being the end result of PaP for the m1911

Oh wait just fully read OP, I dont think having the m1911 become simply the mustang and the mustang and sally being an attachment would be to epic, I would much rather prefer that It stayed as is and was able to achieve more attachments along with its dual wield being the end result of PaP for the m1911

Well I intended it to be sort of a homage to the C-3000 b1at-ch35 (the M1911 PaP'd from WaW), in which there was only one instead of it being Dual Wielded like it is now. Same ability.