Game Over Themes

How are you liking the change in direction the Game Over Themes have taken?

For those who haven't played WAW/BO1:

Originally the themes gave us a little tease of the next easter egg song.

Enter BO2 where the Game Over Themes are no longer forshadowing the future but merely short music pieces that resemble the map they takes place in.

Also, since the release of MOTD, we no longer hear that classic demonic laugh in the themes.

Like it better this way? Or do you prefer how things were in the past?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I much prefer things the way they used to be with a little hint to the next song. Always got me more excited for what the next DLC song is gonna be. Now it's the last thing on my mind.

Agreed. Though I can see where Treyarch's going with this. Now Kevin probably has a lot more time to think about and write the song - possibly even completely changing the song as he sees fit - now he also doesn't have to worry anymore about making the song match the very short game over theme from the previous map. Basicly giving him more freedom.