Can Richtofen get his true soul back? + Maxis End GoalTHEORY

Speedo Cola

I'm back to writing theories. And it's been a long time. Like before I registered here, long time.

Anyways, here is what it is:

Back before the zombies, Richtofen was a great guy. Sure, he was a little strange, but he had great plans for the future.

Just take a look at this conversation:

Ludwig Maxis: "But this is not the crucial experiment that you were supposed to be working on..."

Edward Richtofen: "With all due respect, Doctor Maxis, this is a breakthrough of unimaginable proportions."

Ludwig Maxis: (Sarcastically) "What? That you moved a walnut a few feet? Yes, Edward, we will improve the human condition by revolutionizing the walnut industry. I can see it now: 'Edward's Walnut Delivery.'"

Edward Richtofen: "Don't be obtuse."

Ludwig Maxis: (Angrily) "How DARE you call me that! We are at war, Edward! (slightly calmer) I will admit that there is promise here, but until this war is won..."

Edward Richtofen: "Correct me if I'm wrong, Doctor Maxis, but Group 935 is a research organization. What was the motto? 'To improve the human condition.' What business of ours is this war?"

Ludwig Maxis: (In a defeated voice) "Fine, Doctor Richtofen, I will let you in on a little administrative secret: we are finalizing a deal with the Nazi party. We need funding, we need equipment, they need new weapons. Chances are this war will end soon with a treaty or two and we will be in a much better position to help the world."

Edward Richtofen: "Are you certain this won't cause massive defections? We have scientists from all over the world working with us."

Ludwig Maxis: "That is why it is with the utmost confidence that I share this with YOU. No one will know of this. This is simply the breaking of an egg to make an omelet."

Edward Richtofen: "Think of the tactical advantage we will have..."

Ludwig Maxis: "Think of the cost, think of the time! We can provide the Nazis tactical expertise in various areas without putting all our eggs in your (angrily) walnut basket. Good day, Edward, and get back to your real work."

*Feet hitting the ground and a door slamming can be heard*

Edward Richtofen: "What a jerk. I think Doctor Maxis has lost his perspective. No matter... we will do this on our own and publish the findings before he has a chance to..."

Dr. Schuster: "You're not suggesting that Dr. Maxis would steal this technology and perfect it without us, are you?"

Edward Richtofen: "I would by no means discourage that thought. Great scientists must stick together and achieve great science."

You see? Richtofen had plans for the future of science, not a bunch of powerful weapons. He makes a HUGE BREAKTHROUGH, and Maxis neglects him by just treating it as if nothing happened. This could be a reason Richtofen was easily fooled into killing Maxis...

You see, Richtofen had a Vril, or maybe even the entity from MOTD, enter his soul when he touched that MPD. He was manipulated, and no longer in control.

Edward Richtofen: "Entry 42. Date: January 4th, 1940. Dr. Schuster and I, despite mounting pressure from Dr. Maxis, have continued working on the matter transference prototype. We have made great strides in the last thirty days and are ready for our first human subject. If our calculations are correct, we will send a test subject to the receptacle station sitting thirty yards away and behind a cinder-block wall."

Dr. Schuster: "Are you certain you want to do this, Dr. Richtofen?"

Edward Richtofen: "Nein, Dr. Schuster, this must be done. Quickly, put in your earplugs and power up the machine."

(Teleporting noise is heard)

Edward Richtofen: "Is there a power outage? Why is it so dark? I feel almost... weightless. How very unexpected. Dr. Schuster? Hello?"

(Clicking can be heard)

Edward Richtofen: "Ah, I can see now. Oh my god. I am standing in a circular cave, surrounded by some kind of machine like, it's like nothing I've ever seen before. It looks almost alien in nature. There's a pyramid structure at the center of the room. I'm going to try and carefully touch it."

(Shock is heard as Richtofen touches it)

Edward Richtofen: "Ahhh. Static electricity. It's sharp to the touch. Very cold. Not a speck of dust."

(Richtofen bangs on it)

Edward Richtofen: "Hmm, might be hollow. The chamber's quite large. I see what looks like capacitors at the ceiling of the chamber. There are no obvious connections to anything electrical. What is this place? Dr. Schuster, is that you? Dr. Schuster! Look at this. It appears to be covered in some kind of hieroglyphic language. I've not seen anything like it before. Why are you whispering to me? There's no need for that."

(Odd noise is heard)

Edward Richtofen: "Was ist los? (German for "what's the matter?") Do you hear that? It sounds like..."

This "entity" took the better of Richtofen. He became corrupt, violent, and ultimately, evil. He began a plan to KILL his boss. Whatever got in him, wanted power. And everyone acted like he was the bad guy when he got that power. However, Richtofen met his first friends while doing so. However, they felt utterly betrayed when he "the entity" got what it wanted. And Richtofen goes on to say he misses the crew in TranZit. What I'm getting at, is that Richtofen wants to fix the world, making it peaceful. But his "other half" won't let him. He is fixing the Earth in a way that makes the entity "believe" that they will have control over everyone, when in reality Edward is doing this as, I guess you could say a "Last Wish". Richtofen wanted to improve the human condition, and bring peace, which he will be doing. However, as long as the Original Characters are fooled into following Maxis, Richtofen doesn't stand a chance in saving the planet. He will try to re-unite with them, only to be pushed away. I believe it will be up to the TranZit characters to convince the Original 3 to work with Richtofen. Now, what I believe will happen. Richtofen will save the world, but at the expense of his life. He will be seperated from the other entity, only to have no body to go to. Unless, he goes to Samuel :twisted:

This will be what has to happen. A sacrifice. Richtofen may have mended the rift, but if Samantha's down there, I'd say his body will be long gone...

Now, onto Maxis. Maxis shot those missiles on Moon, not to lessen Richtofen's power, but to weaken the Earth and cause the rift. There are mining operations at Buried, because he is trying to dig to Aghartha. The towers are helping him do just that...

A LOT MORE WILL BE ADDED LATER, I'm just tired right now...

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days