Die rise EE help

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as all 4 tramplesteams are placed correctly, you'll see fireworks shoot off the dragon. This lets you know that

you're ready to start flinging zombies at the spire. Start off with everyone having a brand new tramplesteam. Once enough zombies have been flung at the spire, you'll get more fireworks and fire out of the dragons mouth. Good luck.

I have a friend that's looking for a person or two to finish High Maintenance on Richtofin's side as well so he can do the Buried one.

I've already completed Richtofin's side but if they start up a custom game without me and then I join in on round 2 or something can I help them complete it?

we tried it with all 4 of us in the game but he made the mistake of making it a public match so when we got to the Sliquifying step the orbs wouldn't spin and I couldn't leave and join back either so that was as far as we could go.