Next dlc: Oh what fun!

So , we now know the full Easter egg for the first 4 maps of black ops 2,

Tranzit: An epic first battle between maxis and richtofen with stulinger in the middle: Hanford site powered by nav. Card.. Supposedly russman and stu. Meet marelton and misty here as well.

Die rise: The N4 travel across the globe as a burst of light, using their newfound weapons and wits, the crew manages to secure the dragon's building for maxis or richtofen....

Buried: After a long journey, guided by the forgetful russman, these characters arive in Africa by foot, decapitating many zombies along the way.... Here they find the rift and by using it's power, helps maxis or richtofen gain FULL control of the aether! With the loser being shoved out, only time will tell what new answers will await us in this THEATER OF THE... (Just kidding) In the next dlc!

Now from my point of view the next dlc will HAVE to feature multiple zombie maps:

1: This is the last we'll see of zombies for 2 years now with sledge hammer in the mix.... They NEED to fufill the fan's need for zombies....

2: With maxis's and richtofen's Easter eggs ending so differently, I doubt one map will cover everything...

3: Wth every replacer trailer they've added one character of a different race.... I'm hopeing the last race is a zombie! :twisted:

Now it's obvious maxis's easter egg will take place wherever this 4th dimintional realm is... Richtofen's not so much....

Either way heres what I see in the next dlc:

Two brand new zombie epics -Or one split epic...

Two-three new zombie survival maps-Optinal

Two-three new grief/ turned maps -Optinal

A brand new zombies mode!

Now chances are we are going to Paris for the final map and there are a few things I would like to see:

The Wingsuits implamented: those things are awsome! And implamentable into zombies....

A cool vehicle like a train, chopper, or tank!

Awsome upgradable wonder weaponry!

PH-FLIPPING-FLOPPER!

Even with the perma-flop I still don't count that as the real deal... And with buried it is seen these maps CAN hold more then 6 perks:

Jug, stama., speed., vulture, quick revive, double tap, and mule kick.... That's 7... No excuse to bring back dr. Floppy!

More buildables then ever! I love those things!

Awsome clif-hanger ending!

These are just my thoughts, any ideas or things you guys would like to discuss...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, but what do you think about the idea of the next map being inside the aether? this wasn't my idea but it is a pretty good one it said that as the O4 are presumably dead, so their souls would go in the aether therefore it means that the next map we would play as the O4 inside the aether to stop Rictofen or Maxis...

I agree, but what do you think about the idea of the next map being inside the aether? this wasn't my idea but it is a pretty good one it said that as the O4 are presumably dead, so their souls would go in the aether therefore it means that the next map we would play as the O4 inside the aether to stop Rictofen or Maxis...

They never say they're dead EXACTLY they say they're going to be damned for eternity, which likely means they're dead, however if they aren't... They could be in argotha, the inter dimension inside the earth, and what do we have at our disposal? A giant hole in the earth....

I can only see the last dlc being Zombies only. There's just too much to fit into one map. I could see them adding some new survival/grief/turned/new gametype maps or maybe bring back some old ones. But you know what?

I'd much rather instead just get 3 new proper maps. 1 following Maxis. 1 following Richtofen. And 1 explaining how the O4 got into Argatha. Maxis claims opening the gate to Argatha will reunite him with his daughter. I want to see how she got there.

Also both new continuations have to have involvement with the O4. What if there was a way to go back and forth. Like the maps start wherever they take place with the N4 but then there's some thing you can do that changes perspective and then you play as the O4 in Argatha. So you switch back and forth.

For the story I would see Richtofen's being that now that all issues have been dealt with, all he needs to do now is close the rift. The story would be of the N4 working with the O4 to somehow remove Richtofen of his control of the Aether and trap him, possibly with Samuel sacrificing himself, in Argatha as the rift closes.

For Maxis I want to see Argatha fusing with this dimension and Samantha as some crazy monster. Then the O4 and N4 work together to remove Maxis' control of the Aether and fix the world somehow while sparing Maxis and letting him be with Samantha. I see that as appropriate since Richtofen is crazy and just wants to see the world burn while Maxis just wants to be with Sam. He's not really evil, he's just willing to sacrifice anything to be with her.

As for the maps themselves... Who knows. People always talk about Paris. I'd like to see that as the map for the O4 going to Argatha. They get teleported there by the teleporter on Moon or Area 51 and Samantha leads the guys on a quest to get to Argatha.

As for the final map(s)... I want to see Der Reise, as it is now. The rubble where Der Reise once stood. With the big mainframe tower sticking out of a big pile of rubble and a few parts of the map where you're like, "Jug used to be here." Not fully destroyed, but some heavy damage. And exploration of way more of the facility, getting to see other test chambers where other Group 935 projects were worked on. That is the best way I can see them ending it.