It's been a long time coming...

WARNING LONG READ!

Ever since I started playing Zombies back in WaW I have been following the story, and since the bigger EE's in BO1, have been trying to complete them. Every time I have attempted and failed every single time to complete any EE. Even in BO2, I have tried and failed at every single attempt at the EE's. And it wasn't simple player error, it was as if the universe itself wouldn't let me complete them... Until today.

Me and my gf were trying the TranziT EE, and two seperate times we failed by only a tiny fraction. The first, we didn't realize that we had to use EMP's to kill the Avogadro, and the second, my router disconnected the instant before my gf laid her turbine. But then, as I was ready to give up on EE's for good, she persuades me to try one last time. So there we were, Avogadro in tow, EMP's ready, and she goes down. This makes me lose my EMP that I had ready because the Avogadro wouldn't come under the tower. I manage to get the zombies away and revive her, and we fight long enough to get a max ammo and finally kill him under there. after this we nearly die from the swarm coming, and I lose my turbine at the same time as the EMP went off so mine glitched out and I accidentally grabbed hers which glitched out and made her unable to get a new one. We didn't know what had happened so we tried a few rounds of things to figure it out and almost went down many times. But after all of this, we manage to get it done. After years and years of trying, I finally managed to complete an EE! I have tried countless times and I can't even tell you how happy I am to finally have one done!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats man. The first actual EE I ever did was the Original Characters Trapped one on COTD, did it solely so I could get the lightning bolt from George, lol.

I've yet to do any of the EE's in BO2 save for Mob's, which is honestly a really easy one. Reason being I mostly played with randoms, though now that I have more friends playing again, I'm going to start pursuing the rest.

Sucks I gotta wait a month for Buried, though. Oh well, Xbox can just beta test it, right? :D