**MUST SEE** Trailer Song Mystery

Hi guys, I've just recently seen the song trailer for the map buried.

Here is the link to the trailer in question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwU7FR0u ... e=youtu.be

Something caught my eye. It would seem that there is indeed a way of getting back to spawn, but this time, UPSTAIRS. Yep, in this trailer, at exactly 1 min in (1:00), you see Stuhlinger dolphin diving from the spawn into the hole in the ground that leads to the buried city. Now look closely, notice anything strange ?? He is jumping from the catwalk, and what is he holding ???? A RAY GUN MARK II. We know we can come back to spawn using the teleport found inside the maze, but we haven't been able to climb up(to the ramp/catwalk whatever you call it). I know this IS a TRAILER, so it is possible it's simply Treyarc trolling us, but I have a feeling that as more time passes by, more secrets are uncovered. We may discover this hidden method of going UP in the days to come, if even possible.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment expressing your opinion on this possibility :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic