Carry on ANOTHER link...

Ok so I was suspicious with die rise, and took note at MOTD, but now it's really interesting me....

The Out of place song: AX7's Carry on SEEMED at first to have little to do with the actual zombies maps... BUT now that I look closer I see:

"SILENCE your fear we've got to move higher! High like the stars in the sky! Guarding us ALLLLLL.."

High, as in die-rise, the map based around hight!

"Search endlessly! FIGHT til we're freeeee! FLY past the edge of the seeeeeee-EEEEEAAAA"

As in MOTD where you fly past the side of the golden gate bridge! (And hit it)

And now:

"NO BENDED KNEE!" (or so I'm told are the lyrics)

As in the battle of wounded knee between the native american's and the settlers..... Which were cowboys and whatnot from this new buried era!

Now SURELY there is some reasoning behind this, and if I had to guess our next map will have quite a bit to do with MOCKERY, Carrying on, Watching power fold or destroying their perfect crime....

Simply my speculations that I feel need to be noted....

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this is good. The Mockery part could be having to do with Richtofen/Maxis taking complete control, as what they're trying to be is a mockery of the original Zombie Lord.