Did the warden belong to the 'flesh'

Hey guys i think i have just made an important connection!

so if you look carefully around the prison you will see lots of skulls and a table with some skulls on it. I mentioned before that these tables were for a ritual to offer souls however these tables prove no significance.As many of you know the warden makes lots of satanic rituals to the devil and to the zombies and it makes me think is he the one that started the cult known as the flesh? it could be true as he has a sinister office full of satanic rituals and the fire on his desk could prove that he is working with the devil.anyways back to the flesh my theory is that he is the founder and that it evolved over time and now the members are bent on eating zombie flesh.

so what do you think?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I don't think the Warden belonged to The Flesh. That group seems to have been created during Richtofen's reign as the zombie overlord. Plus, note Regulation #666 in the prison that says to not interact or go near the zombies. I'm quite certain that the Warden knew better than to go against his own instructions.

Satanic rituals would not necessarily mean being a part of the cult either. It does seem similar in the way that each side had worshiped some higher being than them for a specific purpose. Why the Warden would begin such worship is beyond me.

I don't think the Warden belonged to The Flesh. That group seems to have been created during Richtofen's reign as the zombie overlord. Plus, note Regulation #666 in the prison that says to not interact or go near the zombies. I'm quite certain that the Warden knew better than to go against his own instructions.

Satanic rituals would not necessarily mean being a part of the cult either. It does seem similar in the way that each side had worshiped some higher being than them for a specific purpose. Why the Warden would begin such worship is beyond me.

maybe he is a free-mason :lol: