115 Song Analysis from Richtofen's Perspective

So I think this song may have been hinted at to be from Richtofen's perspective as well, so I decided to look and see what I could find in it and I found...a lot haha! Check it out.

No one can see me and

I've lost all feeling and

I know I won't die alone

Take this from Richtofen's perspective. Richtofen is there inside of him but no one can see the real him because the demon has take control of his body. But he's not going to die alone because if he dies, the demon dies.

I'll stop you from breathing and

all your deceiving and

this house is not my home

The demon has control of Richtofen's body and can do whatever he wants with it. He's telling Richtofen that he has control and he also mentions how this house(Richtofen's body) is not his home.

More forgiveness

Richtofen showing his good side with forgiveness.

No

The demon screaming no.

and the reason is

I know I wont die alone

He wants to get forgiveness because if he doesn't they'll both die.

I have returned

Possibly a reference to the return of zombies in Black Ops.

and everyone dies and

everyone lies

They're waiting for the second coming again

Everyone tries to hold onto their lives

When no one's alive

Richtofen saying that everyone does things that are bad, such as lying, and everyone dies at one point. People are waiting on the second coming of Christ to rescue them from this, but He's not coming. Everyone tries to hang on and survive as long as possible, but everyone's dying.

Bring me 115

The demon screaming to bring him 115. The interesting thing here is that during the Side Quests in BOII, we keep bringing him 115 by killing zombies.

You stand for nothing and

overlooked something

I'll bring you down all on my own

Richtofen is telling the demon that he stands for nothing. He has no purpose other than destruction. The interesting thing here is that he tells him he overlooked something and that he'll bring the demon down all on his own. Could Richtofen be preparing to take down the demon by himself? What did the demon overlook? Could it be teleportation, which could lead to killing Richtofen before he made contact with the MPD? There are many possibilities, but many storyline implications.

I'm the end I can taste it

I'll justify hatred

I am the chosen one

left hand of all that's sacred

The demon believes that he will be the end of the world. He's the last one who will have power. He can taste the power. He'll justify his hatred of the world to himself. He believes himself to be the chosen one. He's the left hand of all that's sacred. In the Bible, it talks a lot about the right hand of God, but very little about His left hand. This could be a reference saying that this demon is the opposite of God. Could this demon be Satan?

No

Demon screaming.

More forgiveness

Same as above.

No

Same.

I'll bring you death and pestilence

I'll bring you down on my own.

Richtofen will bring sickness and death to the demon. He's going to bring him down on his own without help from others. The question is: How?

I have returned

Same as above.

and everything dies

look to the skies

to see the end of all creation again

This seems to be a reference to the rockets that would come down to the earth. But it could be Richtofen sending out a warning saying that everything is going to die. If you look to the moon, where the MPD is, you'll find that the demon will end all creation from there.

See with your eyes

my army of flies

when no one's alive

Perhaps Richtofen telling the demon that he won't be able to do much when no one is alive.

bring me 115

The demon wanting 115.

I've lost all form and unity

where has my life gone

I'll bring you doom that you can see

and bring you down to see you bleed.

Richtofen telling of how he seems to have lost his form and unity, aka he hasn't felt in control of his body in a long time. He wonders where his life has gone. Then he tells the demon he'll bring him doom and bring him down.

The rest is just chorus that has already been explained.

So what do you guys think?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, very nice job Fated! I've always thought of 115 just to be a random song of the O4 enjoying killing the zombies, but this has me thinking otherwise.

Richtofen seemed like a normal guy before he touched the MPD. After that, he seemed very different. Perhaps the demon came from the MPD, and pretty much drove him to get power. This whole talking to himself thing reminds me of what it must be like for the N4 hearing Stuhlinger talk to Richtofen.

On an unrelated note, this whole demon inside of Richtofen idea for some reason reminds me of that kid from The Shining.

Great analysis!