New light in Town?

coolyocool111

I was playing Tranzit today with random people, two people left on round 3 so it was just me and some other guy. Anyways, when we got to town I noticed that there was weird electric looking light going around the street light closest to the juggernog room. I was gonna try to kill the Avogadro near it, and maybe EMP it but my teammate left and I got disconnected. Anyone else see this light?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

That was a long delay :P. Did you by chance save this gameplay? I know it was a while ago but I'm always hopeful. If you could check out the pics in this link under the image collection (sorry it's down there). If it's not one of those could you try to describe a little more of what it was? Maybe even find an effect or light picture that is somewhat like it?

Like I mentioned, mine appeared there, it was reddish purple, the game after I did the easter egg.

I just want to clarify what you mean by reddish purple. There are 3 types of orbs, red/blue/mixed(purple). Here are examples of a red and a purple mixed one

http://www.zombiefactfinders.com/tranzitdatabase/images/orbstrlm2bs.jpg

I've seen mixed box orb's all day long but not streetlight or tower mixed orb's. If you did see a mixed one I really wish you would've gotten a pic lol.