MOTD PS3 Teaser Trailer?

Hey everyone! - This is the 4th time of me writing this topic so I'm keeping it short!

Today I looked at COD TV on the PS3 and found a video titled "Mob of the Dead Trailer". I'm sure that I haven't seen this video before.

It gives us a look at one of the characters in a little trouble. A very nice trailer from Treyarch, tells us a lot about the character (I don't know his name, the guy with the tattoo on his arm, I haven't followed this map (nor the last in fact) that much).

I was going to put a video on here for you all (because I'm nice :) ) but Youtube went all copyright crazy on me because of the song "Where are we going". So I've now deleted the video & my account is now all good and happy! :D Never uploaded a trailer before and I'm never doing it again, lesson learnt ;)

Check it out and tell me what you think!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The one with Billy Handsome saying 'I WONT REGRET A DAMN THING!' and such? It's on xbox too, don't know what is reveals though...

Yeah yeah, that one :D 'Billy Handsome', I'll have to remember that one! The only ones I know are Weasel and Finn :roll:

I like that quote he said though "I won't regret a damn thing!". To me it says a lot about him, even after being in Alcatraz/evil island he still doesn't regret anything he has done, really does set the tone IMO.