Earth being decontaminated through last maps?

eldoby

Hi guys! this is my first post, and my first topic in this forum. Well what I want to say is that in Die Rise you can see some blue sky in it and you can see the sun, but in Green Run you cannot see anything but ashes, pools and cracks of lava and everything around destroyed. Would you think of geting back to Green Run some time after Die Rise? 5 or 6 years after Die Rise? So we can start seeing some clean sky, dry lava and of course the still destroyed towns and zones in it, so we can see what actually happened in that map, What do you think about it? Wouldn't be interesting to get back to Green Run after the fog dissapears and see it again? Do you think Earth will be totally decontaminated in the next 2 or 3 zombies maps? Share your opinions.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The interesting thing about Die Rise is that it seems to be above the clouds. I don't think the earth is being decontaminated. I think these skyscrapers either

A. Reach above the cloud and fog that left TranZit unseeable basically.

or

B. This is a floating city.

I lean toward option B shockingly enough. China has had conspiracies of floating cities in the past and Treyarch could easily play off of this as they love to play off of things like this. It would also help explain how Shangri-la is on Mars (if it is).

In fact, if you look in the sky on Die Rise, it seems like we're almost in the atmosphere. There are meteors, stars, and so much that you just don't see from ground level.

And welcome to CoDz! We're glad to have you! You should post an Intro in the Introductions section so everyone can get to know you a little better! :D

Well what im saying is that the planet itself is decontaminating in a natural way, no human intervention. Also, Die Rise is in Shanghai in 1996 right? Well i think that by that time the sky should be pretty much cleared up, and all the meteors and that stuff could be pieces from the Earth that was launched into space by the nukes in "Moon" ?

Also, your floating city theory is interesting, but it has a small error, I think that when you were in one skyscraper you could see the floor from there, but is my opinion, I dont think my opinion is true.

[quote="FatedTitan"

I lean toward option B shockingly enough. China has had conspiracies of floating cities in the past and Treyarch could easily play off of this as they love to play off of things like this. It would also help explain how Shangri-la is on Mars (if it is).

yea i agree, sumtimes ill look out at the other buildings inbetween rounds..and the skyscrapers look like theyre mirrored or sumthin, idk sumthins up...but yea the air IS contaminated tho, remember those TranZit tv quotes??