Double Weapon XP this weekend 5/17 - 5/20

Just passing this along. for those more concerned about actual xp, just a reminder you do get 10000 xp for the weapon mastery challenge (unlock all camo and fully prestige the weapon) soooo thats a great way to take advantage of this :)

:edit:

again this weekend may 17 - 20 again, great way to level up quickly even when its not double xp is the gold camo and max level bonus. (20,000 total for that "all camo unlock" - 5000 xp "max weapon level" - 5000 xp and "weapon mastery" i.e. both camo and max level - 10000 xp)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been trying to prestige every weapon I like twice so I can just focus on camos so this will help. :)

Hell yeah, I was thinking the same. It's a shame when you want to prestige your gun but at the same time you don't want to have to farm your accessories back :P

It's not that bad, really. Most of the attachments I even use I'll earn back after a game or two. I just like how even stuff such as redicules stay after you've unlocked them for any of the red dot sites. Not to mention, prestige a weapon during a current prestige allows you to basically get XP challenges for that gun twice over if you haven't prestiged it fully yet.

It's not that bad, really. Most of the attachments I even use I'll earn back after a game or two. I just like how even stuff such as redicules stay after you've unlocked them for any of the red dot sites. Not to mention, prestige a weapon during a current prestige allows you to basically get XP challenges for that gun twice over if you haven't prestiged it fully yet.

another great point

they honestly should have included 15-20 prestiges in this one since they made it so much easier to earn large amounts of xp because of this and other challenges.

i played just as much black ops 1, and after all 4 map packs were released, i was probably at 8 or 9 prestige? didnt hit 15th 50 until like 2 months before black ops 2 came out.

this one I was totally max leveled before the second map pack even lol

• 3 weeks later...